LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This rp involues regression but not to babyhood. It's more like around ten-years old. A 21-year old male actor getting ready for a part in a tv show tries to pass himself off as fifteen year old student. His friend, who also wants the part, helps him out by hacking into the schools Cloud server. However the friend knows his body makes him look more like a ten-year old girl and makes sure that happens. So instand of being in tenth grade he will be in fifth grade. He also wets the beds so that makes it worse and he will be treated more like a seven year old.

I am willing to make changes, add characters or anything. Just no regression to infant, no sex, slow regression and posts need to be long and descriptive, at least five sentences each. The longer the better and more descriptive the better.

Can it really be a girl, so she must pee like a girl, the pee going in her pants like a girl rather than a boy.

He was born a boy but due to an accident his parts look and act more like a girl. He is just under five feet tall and no one would believe that he was an adult. Also the hacking the files by the friend is too good. I do agree about the bulling.

The adoptive family would be part of a reality tv show. The family is firm but not cruel. They are also stuck in the 1950's in terms of dress and behavior. Cloth diapers instead of disposables. He would be blamed for any toilet accidents.

Interesting.

I would like to play 2 male characters and 3 real female characters, and one male and one female are real children, around twelve years old?

(Not necessarily more than you, but I'll see what I can put together.)

A talented director was looking for something that would shock the audience and bring life to and love to a young fifteen year old girl with problems. The problem was, there just were no women that would do what he expected her to do.

George is waiting for the director. He's has a few auditions but they never seems to pan out. He knows he can do it if just given the chance. He walks over to the mirror. He has to stand on his tip toes to see his face. The mirror was set more adults average height.

The director comes in and explains the part. "I have no problems with wetting. Only nude scence bother me." He looks around. He's embarrassed to admit the next part. It's a secret he has been keeping as long as he can remember. "Please don't tell anyone this. I'm a guy but there accident at circumsion. I don't have parts if you get my point. I look my like a girl which is why I don't do nude scence. The doctor wanted to make me a full girl but my dad wouldn't hear it."

He laughes a little. "What's the part about? I can play anything."

"There is a girl, that is having trouble with coping with middle school or high school, and as the bullying gets worse, she starts to wet the bed and even starts to have accidents in class.

He listens while the part is being described. He was still a bed wetter so he knew how to act that part. It's not like they would film actuall sleeping. That wasn't what he plan to tell the director about. At least the role was old enough to have some meat on it. He smiles back when the director smiles at him.

After the director finishes talk he says, "Question. Is she behind a year? I though fifteen year old were in tenth grade. Sounds like a good part. Lots of chance to devlope as an actor. And fifteen is old enough for that. I want to try out for it. When will I audition for it?

"I can only play so young. I do look young but cast me too young and it would look silly." He holds his hand out giving the director a chance to look him over.

"Can be here tomorrow and ready to go. Can't have to full bladder. I might go too soon." He laughs which sound more like a giggle. A high pitch one at that. He doesn't realized how much like a little girl he sound like, even his normal voice.

"Anything else before I leave?"

He is puzzled by the clothes request since you would think they would those items. He doesn't question since he wanted the part. "Yes, sir. I'll be ready."

He leaves and gets on his bike. He doesn't have a driver's licence yet. He goes by the thrift store since that's all he can afford. He has try the clothes on since he doesn't know girl sizes. Lucky they have a lot of school uniforms in his size. A white shirt with blue pants, and a blue skirt. Three each. The panties the same size as the pants. He gets three straining bra. He can stuff it if

In the meantime, the director went back to his team and presented them with a somewhat different image.

He wakes up refreshed and in a wet bed. He knows he needs to change the sheet but he can do that later. This is a bad habit he had gotton himself in doing. He showers making sure he is clean as well as his hair. It's a little long, almost down to his shoulders. He makes a pony tail. "That should be right for middle schooler.

He puts on the training bra and panties. He doesn't stuff it since he doesn't know how to much to use. The shirt is next. The sleeves seems puffy so he trs straighten them. The pants are next. No zipper for girls.

He packs up the extra stuff, skirts, pants, panites and bra. Since he was going to wet himself he would need extra clothes to change into.

He didn't pee. He would hold for now and makes sure he had plenty of fluids. Who know how many accidents he would need for today.

He

He was sent directly to meet the director after he was set up to get approval from the director.

"There, you are, honey," he said talking to her like she was a little girl.

He walks besides the director. "An accident is a nice way to put it. It was a butcher job. The guy was drunk. Hardly anything was left. Dad said that it was better to a maimed boy then pretend to bea girl. I just think he thought he would more money.

"Well, we might be able to get some special effects artists to come and make it look and act a little more like a little girl's body, if you are okay with that.

He starts to get worried. Will this part though? He needs this job. The director mustn't fine out how disperate he is. Just as long as he doesn't talk to his landlord. She can be pain and doesn't like him.

"I should be able to handle it." Barely he thought.

"Lucy is the name of my grandmother. Ok, now what do I do? How long do you think it will take?"

His bladder had a spasma and leak pee into his pants. Now he knew what he should do. "Where's the bathroom please?" More pee kept leeking out every few seconds. He hoped the director didn't notice. He felt the wetness between.

"Down the hall, take a left and then two rights."

He hurried off. It was just seconds later that his bladder had to strong of a spasmism that flow wouldn't stop. He got to the bathroom way to late. His pants were soaked down his ankles. He was embarrassed. His bladder wasn't that full or he would have made a puddle on the floor.

"Need help, sweetie?" It was the makeup lady.

He didn't know what to do. He just cried.

The Director:

He watched Lucy in her panic and then followed. She didn't notice him. He was thinking of Lucy more like a girl. He smiled when she lost control. This was a real accident. She wouldn't do in a scripted show but he knew of a reality program that she would fit in. He would let the makeup lady take care of Lucy.

He took out his cell phone and speed dialed a number. "Hey, you still looking for a little girl for your show? I got one here. Yes, she is bratty. She claims she's really an adult male. She's clearly not. She looks more like ten. Yes, she's still in elementary school. Fifth grade at best. Maybe even lower. Give her a test determine the best grade for her. In a few days. I'll have her ready by then."

He closed the phone. How will he pull this off wasn't sure. She wouldn't agree to this. Then he got a phone call. "Hello." It was Lucy's landlord. "No, I haven't heard of him." Then a pause. "Yes, I justed remembered him. He came in for part but he didn't get it. Really! That far back. I would kick him out. Just put his stuff on the sidewalk. Good! Good!" He walk to his office and got Lucy's address. He gave it to his asstance. "Pick up the stuff on the sidewalk."