Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Kryan had his back to the door. When he realized it was his mom. He waddled to her before falling to the ground. He crawled the rest of the way. "Mom thank god. Are you here to get me out of here? Do you see the crazy idea of what goes for treatment around here" Kryan said now feeling more hopeful.

Kristina kissed his forehead and took him in her lap as she sat down with him. "I know it may seem ridiculous, honey. But I have to agree with the doctors and nurses on this one. Your childhood wasn't exactly normal and I know I'm to blame. So I want this for you. I really think its what is best." She said as she looked at him all the while speaking in a calm even tone

"Trust me, Kryan. You do need this. Sweetheart, I really want to get rid of your anger issues. I love you so much and all I want for you is to be happy. It may seem hard at first but I'm sure you'll get use to it and I'm sure it will help you." Kristina replied

Kryan was trying to find a way to break his mom's logic, but it seemed fool proof. "This won't last long through?" he asked slightly embarrassed that he was about to give into the treatment.

Kryan couldn't help enjoying his mom's embrace. He nodded slowly while he relaxed. "It feels okay" he said back with a soft blush. He felt a need to pee, but decided to hold it.

"Oh.......okay" Kryan answered back before yawning. Kryan had a terrible night sleep the night before. He slowly began to drift off while he held one of his mom's hands.

Kryan woke up ten minutes later.He felt happier and calmer while he was with his mom. He let his guard down and started peeing his diaper.