Madness and Pastel Colors

Sephy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sephy

• Anon17a

Due to Kryan's anger issues he had to receive special treatment. He was assigned a female nurse as they knew even with Kryan's rage he would never hit a woman. Thalia was the nurse assigned to him and she soon came in to check on Kryan. "Alright, Kryan. How are you doing hm?" She asked in a calm tone.

"How am I doing?" Kryan said with quiet rage. "I'm in a looney bin for no reason." He said punching the wall. "I have these stupid mittens on too." He took a breath and asked in a calmer tone. "Can you take these off?"

"Well there is a reason. You have anger and rage issues. I'm sorry but they're for your own good. They'll protect your hands everytime you decide to punch the wall." Thalia said. "My name's Thalia and I'll be taking care of you." She said as she smiled at him

"This room keeps you from hurting yourself." Thalia explained. "And about the toilet issue, I've been assigned to put you in diapers. Now will you kindly lay down for me?" She said as she got out a diaper.

Kryan looked to the super thick diaper. "Hell no" He said walking back. He looked for some kind of opening to escape. Thalia was a trained expert in her area. Kryan didn't see an opening and started to feel pissed again. "You can't do this to me!" He shouted.

"Well it's either a diaper or wet pants. I would change your diapers but if you went in your pants, you'll have to sit in it until I decide to clean you up." Thalia said as she explained the consequences to him. She then decided to wait out until he needed to go.

Kryan stared into space thinking of the options. "There's a third option. You can get me a room with a toilet" He said as calmly as he could. There was still good amount of rage energy behind his words. "Let me talk to the doctor. I think there is something wrong here." He said as his bladder

Thalia shook her head. "There is no mistake. You belong in this room for a reason and I can wait all day until you're ready." She said as she sat by a chair and looked at him. She was then reminded of waiting for a potty training toddler to use the potty and chuckled internally to herself.

"Now you're laughing at me" Kryan shot back. He growled under his breath. "This can't be legal." He said bashing the walls. "I demand fair and just treatment." he said holding himself back, shaking slightly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. But honestly, its just a diaper. Its really no big deal. Maybe if you be good and let me diaper you, I'll consider putting a training potty in here hm?" Thalia said

"I'm not a damn toddler" Kryan said back clinching his fist in his mittens. Kryan tried the intimidation route. "Do as I say and I'll leave you be" Kryan's rage was fueled by his god complex. He thought himself better than most. Only his mother seem to be above it currently.

Kryan pulled his fist back, but didn't get any further. He froze. His mother's words echoed in his head. He backed off and stared daggers at Thalia. He turned his back to her while trying to hold his now full bladder.

Kryan was speechless. He was mad but had no way to burn it away. "I didn't want this I wanted a bathroom" he said weakly as he finally found his voice.

Kryan was soaking his diaper. He was looking around for some kind of target, but found nothing. He did one of his old methods. Kryan hugged his legs while he took a few breaths. This only helped slightly. The rage was still clearly on his face. As he felt the moistness of his diaper he said. "This is gross" he said just building on his temper.