LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Can't it be easy

Right now, I am the eldest surviving member of my immediate family (would that meke me the patriarch or matriarch?) and nobody knows

13 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Right now, I am the eldest surviving member of my immediate family (would that meke me the patriarch or matriarch?) and nobody knows

all your family is dead?

Know that i am a abdl, no.

My sisters know i wear diapers but they think its medical do to a neurological disorder.

They both along with me wore for bedwetting till teens.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jamie said:

all your family is dead?

Just my younger sister is left besides me. Most of my cousins are still around and maybe a couple of aunts and uncles, but we are an old family

To tell your Family are friends about wating to wear diapers? why does have to be such big deal its just underwear! It should be hey want to wear diapers

My mum knows.

A few years ago I stayed over at hers for a few weeks whilst moving house. I wore a nappy for bed, and it turns out she walked in one morning to grab something and there I was laying on top of the duvet, nappy on show and it was pretty soaked. I didn't have a bedwetting problem, I remember having a fair bit of alcohol to drink that night and just soaking it when I woke part way through the night. She never said anything at the time either.

About a year later I was staying there again for a couple of weeks due to the untimely passing of a close relative. Her and I were sat in the garden chatting when she told me about what she saw that night. I explained the truth to her about how I enjoyed wearing nappies and from a psychological point of view it was a comforting and security thing (probably stemming from childhood issues.) She was amazingly understanding and never said anything bad about it. She just set a few guidelines about being careful wearing at her house and how I should dispose of them (she even went as far as buying nappy sacks.)

I am very lucky to have such an understanding parent and I can never explain my gratitude to her for not taking it badly.

8 minutes ago, baby_ryan said:

My mum knows.

A few years ago I stayed over at hers for a few weeks whilst moving house. I wore a nappy for bed, and it turns out she walked in one morning to grab something and there I was laying on top of the duvet, nappy on show and it was pretty soaked. I didn't have a bedwetting problem, I remember having a fair bit of alcohol to drink that night and just soaking it when I woke part way through the night. She never said anything at the time either.

About a year later I was staying there again for a couple of weeks due to the untimely passing of a close relative. Her and I were sat in the garden chatting when she told me about what she saw that night. I explained the truth to her about how I enjoyed wearing nappies and from a psychological point of view it was a comforting and security thing (probably stemming from childhood issues.) She was amazingly understanding and never said anything bad about it. She just set a few guidelines about being careful wearing at her house and how I should dispose of them (she even went as far as buying nappy sacks.)

I am very lucky to have such an understanding parent and I can never explain my gratitude to her for not taking it badly.

there is one person that i told about wanting to wear diapers besides you guys and my fellow furs. And that is a friend on facebook.

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

To tell your Family are friends about wating to wear diapers? why does have to be such big deal its just underwear! It should be hey want to wear diapers

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Yes it's just underwear, but I wouldn't want my mom to tell me what kind of underwear she chooses to wear, especially if it's kinky underwear!

If there is no reason to share this with someone then why should you? What might such sharing gain you and what might such sharing cost you? Those are the things to think about ;) It's easy to say the words "I like to wear diapers", but what makes saying that to someone you know is that you inherently know that it might not be wise to share that information. You know that saying it might cause you problems. It's not denying or hiding anything by remaining silent- almost everybody does that and there's nothing wrong with it as long as your silence isn't endangering them. Just don't deny it to yourself and be ready to broach the subject should it become discovered and spoken of B)

• Like 1

I never intended to involve any family members in my diaper fetish. I always thought it's something to tell when there's a need or good reason for telling. Just making it know because you want to isn't what I consider a good reason. Rather than rehash why I came to tell my daughter I thought I'd just put in this link to a previous post.

My wife knows and fully participates, I wear around my young son no issues in fact it has helped as he is a bedwetter still in nappies at night and if dad wears em then he see's it not being a problem him wearing them....

To tell your wife/partner yes but parents siblings aunts uncles and cousins I don t think so that I believe will lead to very strained relationships among family members.I don t think your family needs to know what kind of underwear you like,its non of their busness in any case.I dont ant to know what any one wears as underwear nor should they.

Sorry but I'm confused. You're 30 years old but you can't buy your own diapers? You need to tell someone else so they can buy them for you?

Hugs,

Freta

2 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Sorry but I'm confused. You're 30 years old but you can't buy your own diapers? You need to tell someone else so they can buy them for you?

Hugs,

Freta

i have autism and still with my mom and dad i don't drive

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Maybe you could find someone in this community local to you that would help you out with that.

Hugs,

Freta

1 minute ago, FretaBWet said:

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Maybe you could find someone in this community local to you that would help you out with that.

Hugs,

Freta

what hoping for one day is to girlfriend and maybe she been in to it.