LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So a while back I started offering story commissions on this site and I finally sold a few, but one of my first was taken down for containing mental regression + sexual stuff. I believe it also had someone who was under the age of 18, but I quickly changed it but it still didn't matter. Since then, I've gotten more commissions from another regression based story site, but usually the person either wants mental regression + sex or something that probably wouldn't fit on this site too well. However, I do have a few I want to post, but would it be weird if I altered them so they contain no sex so that they can stay up? I love sharing my work and I love constructive criticism, but it would also be to advertise my services a bit more. I still believe the moderator who talked to me assumed that first story has inappropriate content due to one of my customers previously asking him to write something overly lewd so he just assumed the worst, but that's in the past.

I'm pretty sure you'll be solid as long as you don't have any sexual content with a minor involved. Even if a protagonist is so much as THINKING inappropriate thoughts towards the minor, it's against site rules. Just keep the characters 18+ if you're going to have sexual content, you should be fine.

2 hours ago, BabyKayla said:

I'm pretty sure you'll be solid as long as you don't have any sexual content with a minor involved. Even if a protagonist is so much as THINKING inappropriate thoughts towards the minor, it's against site rules. Just keep the characters 18+ if you're going to have sexual content, you should be fine.

1 minute ago, Tailie said:

Pretty specific and dark thing to bring up. If I was an adult and my brain suddenly was regressed to the mental capacity of a toddler, I know I'd have no shame making my self happy. What you brought up is not what I had in mind, nor is it what I write...

If you regressed to the mental capacity of a toddler, you'd also have no idea what sex was,