LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Pads n Pullups

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

60 posts in this topic

I have severe urge urinary incontinence.

Day time moderate night severe 

Same here, I'm more moderate day and night. I wear disposable diapers all of the time. I didn't realize how expensive diapers are until they was wearing them around the clock

I'd say I am minor to moderate. I realize when I need to go and can make it to the bathroom in time. After peeing though I tend to leak a bit. I have listened to hypnotic tapes enough that when I wear diapers I am completely incontinent. I try to wear diapers everywhere wherever I may be but it doesn't always work out that way.

Moderate
for urine but I also have a lot of problems with bowel incontinence. When I was working full time and on a fairly regular schedule, I was able to "make do" with one of the better Pull Ups (w\leakguards) during the day. Around the house and when traveling I can't cut Any Corners so It's diapers and plastic pants full time no exceptions.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7

I have never had any sensation of needing to go. When it starts, I can not stop it. Often a constant dribble

None of the above. Not really incontinent, but occasionally have an issue getting to the potty on time when I get home and fumble with my keys trying to get to the bathroom.  Especially when it is cold outside.  :-(

I've been dealing with incontincnce since 2/29/16. My pee control is nonexistent (severe) and the only real time I know I'm peeing is when my diaper is getting wet if I notice it at all. My nerves are damaged. 

Severe, I have / want to wear protection 24/7, it is self-induced. but i can stop it any time i want too.

Moderate, enough for a diaper though most times.