LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

Minor. but if i set to long and get up i find i suddenly need to go right then and have to find a bathroom fast.

Diapers mean i don't have to run to find a bathroom and i can travel without having to hunt a place i know where the bathroom is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Given the OP's limited selection of classifications, I would say my urinary incontinence is "severe" and that I have no bowel incontinence.

Functionally I have absolutely no urinary control. Most of the many urologists who have treated my condition prefer the term "profound urinary incontinence" which term I generally use.

• 2 weeks later...

Moderate. I can make it to the bathroom in the day time if it's not too far away. Always a diaper at night and when traveling.

I dribble for awhile after I go and have started leaking more lately.

Bowel incontinence seems inevitable since I lost the feeling of needing to go.

Moderate. I've been a life long bedwetter and still have issues. out of a ten day lapse, i stayed dry two nights. 8 nights i wet and one of those night i completely soaked a Abena L4. My dayside continence is okay, but as i wear 24/7 anways, ive been letting it decline.

given those options, i'd guess i'm about moderate now. i was probably minor last year. i didn't have, like, real flooding accidents or anything with any notable frequency, but i did have a tendency to leak or dribble after using the bathroom if i wasn't very careful, which could sometimes be a bother. this year though i started wearing diapers 24/7 and i've allowed/encouraged my control to get steadily worse.

Severe urinary incontinence. Rare bowel incontinence. I've had urge urinary incontinence that is the result of a surgical misadventure when I was 14 years old. More recently, as the result of lumbar spine stenosis caused by arthritis, I've begun having episodes where I wet without any sensation of needing to go. If I'm busy doing something, I sometimes don't even realize that I've wet myself until I discover that my diaper is a lot wetter than it should be from the accidents that I noticed.

• 4 weeks later...

Severe - urinary only - By choice. For me it is really the best option, without the nasty realities of being ill or disabled. I hate being sick and enjoying fairly decent health is nice.

I do wear 24/7 and have done so for many years. But I can separate the sensual pleasure factors of wearing from the practical aspects of dealing with diapers all the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...