LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

Minor: Have fairly good urinary control and can almost always either hold it or make it to a bathroom in time. Don't always have to wear protection but it may generally be a good Idea, especially at certain times of the day. Also may have infrequent bedwetting.

Moderate: Have only fair urinary control. This would include minor leaks and significant drips and drizzles after urination. Also includes some urge incontinence and night wetting that may or may not be controllable (i.e. able to wake up before peeing) to some degree. Would generally have to wear some form of protection 24/7.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7.

FYI... I'm definitely in the "Moderate" category due to my BPH, I pretty much patterned that description around my situation.

Moderate. Every time I sneeze or cough or laugh too hard, I need to have protection. It's not severe, thankfully, since I don't have floods.

Minor, with a drip or two after a bm when I am moving into an extreme position such as bending over, squatting up (after squatting down), getting into car (which is on a hill).

Moderate/severe. I detrained from full urinary continence; I now have very weak urinary awareness, little advance warning, and zero actual control (it feels like I can't close up down there, although of course I don't know what the actual anatomical goings-on are). I'm wet at night.