LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put In Diapers

What first got me into diapers them when I was 11 years old. I was being babysat by this girl about 19. I somehow thought it would fell really good to wet myself so I sat n the couch waited till I really had to go and peed. My abysitter looked surprised and she said that I was having accidents so I must need diapers, so she went to a medical supply store and bought some diapers. She came back and told me to take of my pants because they were soaked, she then put the diaper on me. I found this really exciting to be in a diaper, but as I got older I found it harder to accept, but eventually I became able to wear diapers and wet them like a baby. Has anyone else gotten in to diapers by being put into them?

When I was 7 I made the goofy decision to carve my name in my desk. My parents thought it was an infantile thing to do, and they said, "if you're going to act like a baby you're going to be dressed like one." So, while Dad held me down, Mom pinned a sheet-cum-diaper on me. I had to sleep in it overnight. And I was told if I ever did anything like that again, I'd have to wear it to school.

Great parents, eh?

My liking of AB/DL manifested itself only a few years or so ago. My wife and I are interested in many things in the world around us and often spend our time together just talking about things. I have no secrets from her and in exploring my past a couple years ago and telling her of growing up with gender dysphoria, I suddenly remembered and told her how, on a few occasions as a child, I would pin a towel around myself, diaper fashion, and fantasize about wearing them. This would be when I was getting ready to take a bath with the door locked and minimal risk of discovery. I had only done this, that I recall, a few times, and it had pretty much been forgotten as years passed by.

Well, priding ourselves in being open-minded, as well as our usual search for new and interesting things to try, my wife folded up bed-sheet and pinned it on me diaper-fashion. Lo and behold, a new discovery. I liked it! Needless to say, folded bed sheets left a LOT to be desired so we soon progressed to disposables and finally added cloth diapers and plastic pants. So, this would be, what I thought for the time being, my first experience of being put into diapers as an adult.

Finding myself liking this anomaly that we're all a part of, I would still occasionally try to analyze myself in trying to figure out why I liked something that, for the most part, is considered socially unacceptable. Nothing in my memory, with the exception of those experimental few times as a child, pointed to it. Then a a while back, while reading “Tommies Theory” from DPF, a LOT of things were hitting home and drawing out a lot of memories of my childhood that had long been tucked away. Then suddenly, as if someone had just turned on a light in a darkened room, I recalled that while going through the episode that some boys have of wetting the bed, my mother started putting me in diapers and plastic pants at night so that I wouldn’t ruin the mattress.

I remember that my father was disgusted when I would wet the bed and I was always so embarrassed when it would happen, which was more often than not. It did no good to try to hide it. You only have so many sheets and a mother who does the laundry, not to mention makes your bed, is soon going to notice anything unusual; such as a sudden shortage of sheets or a son who is suddenly and inexplicably wanting to make his own bed. Of course, at that age, we don’t realize just how smart our parents are and no matter how much we try to hide something, they at least suspect, if not outright know what we’re up to.

Anyway, I don’t really know whether it was my father or mother’s decision to do this and that doesn’t really matter. All I DO remember is that it was the most embarrassing and traumatizing experience at that time of my life. It didn’t help any that the traumatic effect was only amplified by my dad’s friend, who was staying with us at the time, seeing me in these diapers and constantly teasing me about it.

I estimate that this episode started when I was around seven or eight. My memories of how long this went on are very vague but I am thinking it was at least a couple of years. Actually, I am almost thankful now that I can’t remember more. I don’t even want to dwell on how many others knew about it. All I do know is that for all of the ensuing years since then, I have had no memory of it until that sudden revelation mentioned a moment ago. Strange eh??

All I can figure is that this period in my life must have been so traumatic that when I finally stopped wetting the bed and was removed from diapers, my mind shut down these memories. I cannot remember my folks ever talking about it when I was older and I can only assume, since they’re both gone now, is that they also wanted this to be left in the past and never talked about. Even though it may be embarrassing to them if they were still around to ask, I wish I could so that I could at least ask if they ever gave any thought to what the hell they were doing to a young boys mental state!!

I do not resent them though. Other than that episode, I have no memories of anything bad during my upbringing other than the usual petty shenanigans boys will get up to, and in trouble for. My last spanking was when I was twelve and of the ones I can remember, I certainly had them coming. For the most part, especially when I can remember how some of my friends were raised, I had a good childhood and no regrets. I hope my parents are resting peacefully. God rest them.

Ruffles

Lil Miss, I could only HOPE to have such a detailled personal reckoning of my formative diaper years!! :) What a great telling.

Myself, I've never really thought much about it until the last few years, after meeting so many others, and hearing their own stories. Still, I don't have ANY definative spark that kicked me off: I never wet the bed, wasn't punished with diapers, didn't act out for them... nothing. I've already written down as much as I can about my story at (attention-whore mode) the history section of my website (attention-whore mode off, LOL), but it's kind of a mystery to me.... the want was always there, long as I can remember... and long before I could ever get back into diapers! I've given up trying to figure it out... I just enjoy :P

Still, it's always good to hear from others who can nail their genesis down... thanks again!

wv

Although I wet the bed into my early teens, I was never diapered for that. However, at around 11 oir so years old, i was put into diapers 24/7 for about 1 week. I wanted to be a baby, and with no access to diapers, I started wetting and messing my pants while playing instead of stopping and using the potty. I got spanked just about everytime I had one of my "little not so accidents". Finally, after my mom caught me peeing in my pants, once again, she said, "school's out for the summer, and if you have just one more accident in your pants, you are going to wear diapers for the whole summer". As soon as I changed my pants and ate lunch, I went into the livingroom squatted behind a chair, and pooped in my pants. then I went back into the kitchen and let my mom catch me. She helped me clean up, and took me to a department store to get diapers. I guess that I madeit too obvious that wearing the diapers wasn't punishment, because after one week, she threw away the diapers.

Guest John_Q_Sample

When I was about 24 I was dating a very attractive older woman of 30. She was definately the dominant one in the bedroom and often liked to remind me that since she was so much older she was in charge.She had a key and was allowed to let herself into my apartment while i was at work. One day she had been snooping and found my diaper stash and other baby stuff... after rushing through a shower after work, in hopes of immediately hopping into bed with her, I found her sitting on the edge of the bed with one of my diapers on her lap . I was instructed to lay down and when I protested I was reminded again that she was in charge. Curious to see where this would go I allowed her to diaper me. She then rubbed me through the diaper till I had an extreme orgasm in it, teasing me the entire time, telling me to "come on, mess it like a big baby". Afterword she made me sit in it for quite some time watching her pleasure herself. This type of thing lasted about three months till we broke it off... my girlfreind now is really good about it and puts me in diapers almost weekly!

I put my huband in nappies all the time, and have done for 20 years.

It was not until a couple years ago that I wanted to feel a nappy

pinned on me and a pair of plastic knickers over them. Now I wear

nappies almost every day and very rarely do I have a dry one removed.

Last week I was even naughtier I messed myself by accident, well I

could have found a hedge or bush to go behind, but it was cold and I

didn`t want to take a nice warm nappy off in the cold and poo in the

open so my husband Paddi had a very dirty bottom to clean when we got

in. serves him right I`ve had lots of his to change over the years.

Well, as my name says, I was put back into diapers (just once) when I was around 5 or 6. Parents got mad at me for who knows what and got out the cloth diapers, babypins and gerber pants and there I was - big boy back in baby diapers. I was mortified then, but shortly thereafter (and for the intervening 40 some odd years) have been looking for it to happen to me again.

I agree with many of the posters - this early experience is likely to trigger a life-long love of diapers (or lots of people were put back into diapers as a kid and only we ABs grew to like it).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Girlfriend should be putting me in diapers in a few hours :thumbsup: ... compleately crazed with anticipation at the moment! Okay, gotta go watch the clock! :blush:

Has anyone else gotten in to diapers by being put into them?

When I was 10 I stole some diapers from our babysitter and wore them for about a week, then forgot about it. About four months later I had a really bad ear infection and had to go to the hospital to have it surgically removed. A couple days before going to the hospital, my mother made the comment that if I had to wear diapers she was putting me into a nursing home. I was caught completely off gaurd by that comment and didn't know what to make of it.

When I got to my room at the hospital, my step-father pointed to a cabinet next to the bed with what I thought was a stack of towels. He said "those diapers are for you." I thought he was kidding. I was then told to go into the bathroom and take off all my clothes and go to the bathroom. When I came out I couldn't be wearing any underwear and that my mom would be taking my clothes home. I just thought hospitals were strange places.

When I came out, I had on the gown and was told to get on the bed. I did what I was told. The next thing I know several nurses came walking into the room, some held me down, my legs came up over my head and the next thing I know one of the towels is being pinned on me. I still didn't get it until I saw the plastic pants. Then I realized they weren't kidding.

Apparently, they all thought I was going to go beserk or something, judging by the way everyone was staring at me. I just pretended I was being accommodating and that I understood their concerns. Inside I was screaming for joy.

So although I actually put on my first diapers, I did get put into them later. And I have been playing that into my favor ever since.

About two years ago I fell out of a tree and crushed my legs. I also compressed my spine. This was a great opportunity to start wearing diapers 24/7. As it turned out, the compressed spine did cause my butt to start leaking a little. Oh well! :rolleyes: Now I wear diapers wherever I want and not worry about a thing.

When I was 10 I stole some diapers from our babysitter and wore them for about a week, then forgot about it. About four months later I had a really bad ear infection and had to go to the hospital to have it surgically removed. A couple days before going to the hospital, my mother made the comment that if I had to wear diapers she was putting me into a nursing home. I was caught completely off gaurd by that comment and didn't know what to make of it.

When I got to my room at the hospital, my step-father pointed to a cabinet next to the bed with what I thought was a stack of towels. He said "those diapers are for you." I thought he was kidding. I was then told to go into the bathroom and take off all my clothes and go to the bathroom. When I came out I couldn't be wearing any underwear and that my mom would be taking my clothes home. I just thought hospitals were strange places.

When I came out, I had on the gown and was told to get on the bed. I did what I was told. The next thing I know several nurses came walking into the room, some held me down, my legs came up over my head and the next thing I know one of the towels is being pinned on me. I still didn't get it until I saw the plastic pants. Then I realized they weren't kidding.

Apparently, they all thought I was going to go beserk or something, judging by the way everyone was staring at me. I just pretended I was being accommodating and that I understood their concerns. Inside I was screaming for joy.

So although I actually put on my first diapers, I did get put into them later. And I have been playing that into my favor ever since.

About two years ago I fell out of a tree and crushed my legs. I also compressed my spine. This was a great opportunity to start wearing diapers 24/7. As it turned out, the compressed spine did cause my butt to start leaking a little. Oh well! :rolleyes: Now I wear diapers wherever I want and not worry about a thing.

You sound like the kind of person to always look on the bright side of the most terrible things in life - good job! :)

i did that exact same thing except it was when i was 6 and out of diapers. i got out of diapers at the age of 4 and wore training pants until age 5 then when i was finally out of diapers i missed them and wet my pants, got caught by y babysitter and perminently put back into diapers and forced to wet and mess in them until it became more of a disease and completely lost bladder control.

You sound like the kind of person to always look on the bright side of the most terrible things in life - good job! :)

That's an accurate assessment and pretty much wraps it all up. As part of my philosophy in life, I don't have any time to waste on fear and anger. Everything I do has to contribute to my happiness. Unfortunately, that means I'm an asshole to some people since they have decided they can't be happy when I am. Oh well. It's not easy being an asshole, but I do my best. ;)