LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Unrelated Problems/Questions

1. The main description says to "message Kayfabe" about having my completed stories moved to the appropriate sub-forum. But, I can't find a "Kayfabe" anywhere, including with the Member Search option. How do I contact this person? (Also, can I 'recommend'

I need to update the post, I am Kayfabe so you can message me with the links to the stories and I will move them. In terms of recommending other peoples stories to be moved... If they are no longer active then I think it is fine to move them to the completed forum. If they are active I would suggest letting them make the decision themselves.

The "Other Fetishes" sub-forum was very rarely used. So if you have a story for other fetishes I would post it in the main forum and maybe say at the start that it has limited or no ABDL content.

Okay. It'll be a little while (got other stuff going on), but the story is coming... unless I change my mind... which I probably won't...

I should point out that with the exception of one spanking story I wrote (no diaper/baby content), most of the "other fetish stuff" gets a greeted with a resounding silence.

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I should point out that with the exception of one spanking story I wrote (no diaper/baby content), most of the "other fetish stuff" gets a greeted with a resounding silence.