LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Give Away a Diaper TODAY!

Enter to win a pocket diaper of your choice from our new collection by replying to this thread with your response:

What does being a part of the ABDL Community mean to you?

I will choose a winner late tonight (or tomorrow morning) and they will get a free TeenAdultDiapers Washable Pocket Diaper!

Being part of the community means a consistant access too the knowledge I'm not alone in being who I am and freedom to be who I am without judgement.

Being a member of the ABDL community is very important to me as an individual. While this aspect of myself is sexual, it's also deeply personal and connected to who I am as a person. Not only does being part of the community make me feel like I am part of something greater - even if this community is non-normative - it is also an active support system for me. Both the ABDL portion of my being, along with being a member of this community, has assisted me in battling my anxiety and depression, which has been a constant struggle to for me for years. It is one of the most vital properties of my life after the love of my life and my studies.

I love the fact that I have found others like myself. I have read that other abdl's felt the same way I did, alone and isolated. Now with this site and ones like this one we now know we are not alone. Thanks!

I love the fact that I have found others like myself. I have read that other abdl's felt the same way I did, alone and isolated. Now with this site and ones like this one we now know we are not alone. Thanks!

To me, being a part of this community just means helping others. I am very comfortable with this side of me, many people aren't. So the biggest part of being in this community is helping others become comfortable, answer any questions they have, and just having fun.

Being a part of the ABDL community is part responsibility and part blessing. When you first join you have so many questions, wondering where you can get the best diapers, best baby clothes and other more objective advice like that. It also gives you a crowd which you can talk to about issues you are having, often times coming to terms with who you are or possibly dealing with backlash when we try to explain who we are to a lover or even family who find out or we come out to. It is also a responsibility to help others who have been through the struggles we have. Because if you are a part of the community, you likely needed to ask a question or sought advice or comfort at one point or another. By doing our part, even if it is just one person, it cam make a huge difference among the community and help it become even greater.

Finding this community means everything to me, Prior to this I really thought I was alone in the world, When it comes to my Desire, And now need To where Diapers

This site Has far-reaching abilities,