LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Mommy, No Daddy, Even worse no Nappies

If they said they are OK with you wearing then you should wear. If she actually has a problem with it then she needs to tell you.

Perhaps there is something you could do for her that would lessen your worry about wearing?

It is ironic that sometimes people who avoid conflict the most end up creating more conflict because of it.

Maybe you should face the undeniable fact that you have a deep seated need to wear diapers. When any human is denied something they need it's only logical that they will resent the person, government or situation that is the cause of that denial. If the situation continues your resentment will not grow.

it seems like your wife has a problem with your wearing but has told you to go ahead. Maybe she loves you and has a need to keep your marriage intact. Maybe letting you wear on the DL is the lesser of two evils. It will be evident to some extent in her body language or choice of words but she's human and doing her best.

Maybe you should trust her love for you and just do what she is telling you to do. Wearing discretely will put an end to your resentment which will eventually ruin your relationship anyway. She may become more comfortable with you wearing discretely over time because you will be happier and more willing to do whatever she needs to make her feel fulfilled.

Hugs,

Freta

Hi FretaBWet thanks for the reply. Great advice along with the other replies. I know there is no easy answers. In my head and heart I am try to do what will make her happy. Not crinkling does make her happy. I also do other things that make her happy: we shop together, go to church, play with our real kids, etc. I also do other things to I work full time go to school full time, help with the kids, the house. I am a good Husband, but I am sure the issues we do have are all me, she is 100% great. I am just trying to deal. I do appreciate the post. I will take all the advice to heart.