LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need some advise please

The fact that you have such reservations about it is because you know deep down that it isn't something you should be doing.

You have a wife and child and are going behind their backs to arrange meetings with other guys and girls where you admit you might "have some fun." You need to not pursue any relationships AB or otherwise with other people, I'm not saying you can't have AB friends or anything like that but if you feel such reservations and guilt about the people you have contacted I suspect it is because you know your wife wouldn't approve. If you continue to plan to meet others then you really should talk to your wife about it, it sounds like she has been remarkably accomodating towards your fetish so to go off and "play" with others could hurt her a lot.

How would you feel if she had gone on Craigslist or elsewhere and arranged to meet other men to have fun with one of her fetishes? You probably wouldn't be too pleased...

I would suggest you be happy with what you have because if you make a poor decision now you could lose everything you have.

Thanks for your quick advice. I definatly needed someone telling me the truth. Im not going to go ahead with it In a perfect world it would be so much fun.

• Like 2

I guess it's hard because a part of me knows I won't get caught. Should I ask her if I can have a friend for this fetish. I'm lost because I already asked when he's available. How would I ask anyways. She'll wounder how I met this person.

Hi abdl25, this may not necessarily be as big a problem as you think it is. It may not even be a choice between what you want and your family. It really depends on why you want to meet up with others that are into diapers.

If what you're looking for is sex then I would tell you that you're an ass for betraying the trust of your spouse. The diapers aren't even central to that, people cheat all the time because they want their cake and eat it too.

If you're looking to meet others for support and friendship then that's probably doable. Your wife sounds like she is very loving and open minded so she may well want to participate if it will help you be happy. They're are plenty of groups and munches for Littles/DL's/ AB's out there where they are completely non sexual. The first place for you to look is here.

• Like 1

My suggestion for you is to attend some local munches and events that your wife can be apart of and can grow as a kinkster as well. Don't keep her in the dark about those things or "Secret" meetings or you'll alienate her at best or worse you'll destroy your relationship. Keep those things in mind...

Thanks again everybody. I can't tell you how much it means for me to have your support. I read all the comments and again took it to heart. I will tell the person to just delete me and I'll block that person. I need to stay away from the triggers.

It's not always easy to stay in control of yourself, but it's always necessary. Karma always comes back around so do what is right and proper no matter what that takes. In time you'll work out a way with the feelings which will keep you having the best for you. Until then yes- know and avoid the triggers and avoid thoughts dwelling on this. Think about what you stand to lose and how your actions will deeply influence the lives of others who are very dear to your heart. They're counting on you, don't let them and yourself down ;)

Bettypooh

Before I read any other comments, I wanted to say quickly stay true to your wife and avoid doing anything to betray her trust.
With that "easier said than done" comment, I can relate to what you're dealing with as well.
In fact, my advice is to visit a counselor. Tell them everything you've said here and more. See what a professional thinks.
I have an obsessive compulsive personality and your story parallels mine to an extent. Find out what's really going on.
It's not a judgment whatsoever ether. So please don't feel offended if it sounds that way. Just a "it takes one to know one" observation.
I hope it works out for you. You may just be going through a phase and feeling young and restless. Good Luck! :thumbsup: