LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking a break ... don't know how long for

I'm getting really fed up with the fact that the chat room seems full of people who keep telling me I should be in diapers, try to force me into diapers, or keep telling everyone that I AM in diapers and, when I say I'm not, say asinine things like "Yes you are ... I've seen you"

People who pretend that they've seen me in diapers

8 minutes ago, Abi said:

I'm getting really fed up with the fact that the chat room seems full of people who keep telling me I should be in diapers, try to force me into diapers, or keep telling everyone that I AM in diapers and, when I say I'm not, say asinine things like "Yes you are ... I've seen you"

People who pretend that they've seen me in diapers

Oh Abi :( I'm so sorry hun. I know how you feel. People tell me all the time I should wear, most of the time they're joking, but it can get kind of old pretty fast...and it would be annoying when someone claims they've seen you in one when you haven't.

I hope the few that annoy you, don't outweigh the people that do care about you.

I would hate to see you leave :(

• Like 1

I know what you mean, Abi. A couple nights ago I had someone tell me I should be in diapers 24/7, despite the fact that I don't want to be (yet), and they were being berating about it, despite meaning well. I didn't appreciate it.

There are other things about the chat room that have turned me off from this site and made me less active than I usually am. I won't bring them up here, though.

Do what works for you. Best wishes!

If you (or anyone) feels like they are being harrassed in chat about something despite asking people to stop talking about then message the mods. If you tell someone you aren't comfortable with what they are saying or that you are getting annoyed by it and they continue then it is breaking the "Don't be a dick" rule.

There are people in chat who expect people to fall in categories and will act like you do even if you tell them you don't (see mamabug being asked to be people's mommy and Abi and "little = nappy."

It is kind of to be expected to a certain extent because of the site you are on. "DailyDiapers" does imply that people here are into wearing them but that doesn't mean everyone does. If someone tells you they don't wear/mommy/anything (in a serious, non-RP way) then listen to them and don't bring it up constantly.

• Like 1

No, I don't think it's right that you should make assumptions solely on the basis of the title "DailyDiapers", Elfy.

The front page of the site describes it as "Your Adult Baby, Diaper Lover and Age Play playground" (my emphasis). I think it is every bit as reasonable to draw the inference from this that the site isn't SOLELY for Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers. And once you've reached that conclusion, then there is no justification whatever for jumping to any particular conclusions about anyone solely on the basis of the name of the site.

The respectful thing to do is to read somebody's profile (anyone who reads mine can be in no doubt whatever where I stand on the question of diapers) or to ask them.

At the same time, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I am imagining this happened in a roleplay scenario. As in someone said "All littles should be in diapers", reply with "I don't wear them", and then the first person insists on it. Or words to that effect.

It is the classic RP that takes up 90% of RP in the chat (main room at least) where the little denies needing diapers, the other people say they do need diapers, and it all goes on till our brains melt because the same RP is being done for the 1000th time that day, but I digress.

When you say you don't wear diapers, and then someone insists that you do or should, they aren't targetting you or saying it to intentionally annoy you. They will just see you denying it as the same as everyone else who denies it when they are playing which leads to them being put in them. People will just assume you are playing along.

But if you say you aren't RPing and people continue when they know it is annoying (ie. Doing it to annoy you) then it is a problem. But I think for most people in chat, if you make it clear you aren't RPing then they won't continue flogging the dead horse.

And yes, I know the site caters to all littles, but when the name of the site is DailyDiapers and probably 95+% of people are here because they like padding, I don't think it is unreasonable for people to assume that people do like to wear and asking people if they like diapers in the chat room will 1) Make you look silly and get sarcastic answers and 2) Get really annoynig when the 10th person that day comes in chat to ask the same, most basic question. Most people won't check profiles, when you have as many people coming in and leaving as chat does at busy times it would be unrealistic to expect everyone to read profiles. Generally people will read profiles, in my experience, when you have spoken to them a little bit and they are interested in knowing more.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to edit the pre-chatroom text and add a line to remind people of this.

Maybe make it more noticeable, something like this...

I like it.

One suggestion... Would there be a way to list who the admin and mods are? I think it would be useful for people who need to speak to a mod to know who the mods are. Maybe just the ones who come into chat frequently to save space... I'm thinking me, Tigger, AE, Adam and Smarti (don't think I'm forgetting anyone!)