LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another commissioned story from me :) Had good fun writing it and the customer was happy with what they received which is the main thing! This will be posted in 3-4 parts.

Please comment to say what you like, dislike and any suggestions or any other comments you may have :)

If you would like a commission from me send me a message. I am open to a lot of ideas and we can discuss them with no obligation of buying if you decide you don't want to.

---

Back to Day Care

“Mom this is so stupid.” Chris said as he sat back in his car seat.

He was currently sat back in the passenger seat with his arms folded in front of him. He was scowling as he and his mom were driving down the road towards the building where his aunt worked. Chris sighed, he rested his head on the side window and looked out of it with a forlorn expression, the kind of expression only an 18-year-old mad at the world could make.

“It isn’t stupid Chris.” Allison, Chris’ mom, responded, “You have managed to get yourself fired from your job… Again. So you need another one, and your aunt Diane has kindly let you help her out till you find new work.”

Chris let out an annoyed snort. He had dropped out of school at the earliest opportunity, he had never been particularly good academically and had hated being forced to go to the school every day. Unfortunately, as Chris found out, leaving school only meant he had to find work and he was no better at that than he was in school. He had bounced around a few part time jobs but never lasted anywhere for longer than a few months. Finally, after losing his latest job for turning up late, his mom had decided enough was enough and decided to make him work with his aunt.

“But a day care? I hate kids…” Chris said with a pout.

“It will be good for you. You can learn some responsibility.” Allison responded as she steered the car round a corner and the day care loomed up at the end of the road.

Diane had worked at the day care for quite a while, long enough to have been promoted to manager and she had the ability to hire volunteers. Chris never really cared about how his aunt was doing and tended to tune out when she talked so he really didn’t know all that much about her. She was his mom’s sister, she was tall and had long black hair, by many metrics she would be considered attractive but as far as Chris knew she had never been in a serious relationship.

Chris yawned as they pulled into the day care’s car park. Looking at his watch he saw that it was still only 8am, much too early to be waking up, Chris thought. But he had to be there early for the duel reasons that his mom had to get to work after dropping him off and the kids themselves would be dropped off soon as well.

As the car came to a halt Chris opened the door and stepped out as he surveyed the building in front of him. It was his first visit since he himself had attended as a baby, the building was much like he remembered it, a large central hall with a small playing field to the side. The building was starting to show signs of its age with the paint peeling and some rust appearing on the metalwork.

Chris followed his mom into the building and through a door on the inside marked “Staff Only.”

“Ally! Nice to see you.” My aunt stood up from the couch she had been sitting on whilst reading the newspaper and ran over to give mom a hug.

“Hello Di.” Mom replied with a smile, “Thank you so much for doing this.”

“My pleasure! Sit down, you have time for a quick cup of coffee before you go don’t you?” Diane asked as she hurried into the kitchen portion of the staff room.

“Oh I should think so.” Mom said as she sat down on the couch and indicated Chris should do the same.

Mom and Diane exchanged small talk whilst Chris slowly drifted off. It was an early start and Chris had stayed up late the night before, as usual, which had left him feeling a little sleep deprived. He decided to close his eyes for a few moments whilst he still had the chance.

Diane turned around from the kitchen as she conversed with Allison and saw that Chris had closed his eyes. Without a moment’s hesitation she pulled out one of the drawers and quickly grabbed a foil sheet of pills, popping two of the pills out and dropping them into one of the three cups of coffee. They started dissolving as soon as they hit the hot liquid and Diane helped the process along with some vigorous stirring.

She grinned evilly as she watched the last of the pills disappear. Picking up the three cups of coffee she carried them over to the couch and placed them on the table. She sat in a chair the other side of the table and watched as Chris stirred from his brief slumber.

“Not a morning person? Drink this it will help wake you up.” Diane said with a smile.

Chris yawned and pulled the cup towards him before drinking the whole thing in one go. It had a bit of an odd taste but it was definitely coffee and Chris did feel a little bit more awake after draining the cup. As Chris put down the cup he heard a door opening and closing before a fourth person entered the room. Chris’ mouth dropped open as a stunningly beautiful young woman entered the room, quickly realising he was staring he looked away and closed his mouth hoping no one had noticed his reaction.

“Hello Chloe.” Diane said as she stood up to clean away the cups, “This here is Chris, he is going to be helping us for a while.”

Diane checked her watch. The children should be arriving soon and the high powered, long lasting laxative pills Diane had fed Chris should also be taking effect in a short while. Diane smiled another evil smile as she placed the cups in the sink and turned on the tap. Diane knew that many would think it was cruel to feed someone unsuspecting some laxative pills but Diane believed in this case it was deserved. She remembered all the nights she had got phone calls from her sister who was in tears of frustration and worry about how Chris had messed up with school or work and was at home having been suspended or fired. She had a plan designed to humble Chris and to change who he was.

Meanwhile, Chloe had walked over to the couch and sat down next to Chris. She bent forward to pull a bottle of orange juice out of her bag. When she leant forward Chris noticed her perfume, a wonderful smell that seemed to make Chloe even more enticing to him. He couldn’t believe such a pretty girl would be working here, he just hoped it wasn’t too obvious how entranced he was by her beauty.

“Gah, Monday mornings suck!” Chloe said to herself as she sat back up with her drink.

“Tell me about it.” Chris replied as he yawned again and smiled, “Nice to meet you.”

“You too.” Chloe responded with a little smile. Maybe it was just Chris’ imagination but he thought she was perhaps as interested in him as he was in her.

“Well… I better be off. Need to go if I want to get to work on time, you’ll let me know if there are any problems won’t you, sis?” Chris’ mom said as she stood up and gathered her bags.

“Of course, don’t worry about it, I’m sure Chris will be having an interesting day.” Diane said with a smile.

Chris’ mom and aunt hugged, then his mom kissed his forehead and she swiftly departed. Almost as soon as the door closed Chris heard the front door open again. Chloe stood up and hurried out of the room, evidently the first kids had started to arrive.

“Come on then Chris. Come into the main room with me and I will show you the ropes.” Diane said as she briskly left the room.

Reluctantly Chris stood up to follow her but as soon as he stood up straight and went to take his first step he felt his tummy rumble ominously. He assumed he was just hungry and ignored it as he followed his aunt out of the break room and into the main hall. He had been hearing the voices and footsteps of children heading into the hall and now as he stepped into the main hall himself he saw all the kid running around and playing with the toys that were already strewn across the floor. Chris shuddered, he was not a fan of kids, he hated the way they were so full of energy and constantly needing attention and stimulation. The kids seemed to range in age from some who had just started to walk to others who were clearly going to be starting school soon, altogether there was about twenty kids in all, twenty screaming, snotty little brats that Chris would have to be around all day.

Chris looked around the room and took in his surroundings. To one side he saw a door that led to the outside and the playing field. Next to the door and stacked up in the corner was a bunch of folded up beds, evidently they were brought out for nap time, Chris noticed some had sides which he assumed was for the youngest kids.

The walls were strewn with the “art” that the kids had drawn, most were just barely comprehensible scribbles. On the opposite wall to the door to the playing field was another door with a sign hanging on it that said “potty” which was pretty self-explanatory to Chris. Next to the door in the corner was a long table with shelves underneath that were filled with supplies that Chris recognised as being for diaper changes. He scrunched up his face a bit at the thought of being asked to change diapers, no way he wanted anything to do with those.

The rest of the room was taken up mostly with toys. There were some kids books as well but mostly it was empty space that the children were charging around in like headless chickens.

“So Chris…” Diane said as she walked up next to Chris, “What we will need you to do is help organise things. Nothing too difficult, just bring some order to the chaos. We will be sending the kids outside in a minute since it is such a nice day, we will let them run themselves out, when that happens you will basically just need to make sure the kids are safe OK?”

Chris just nodded, he felt another rumble in his tummy and he was trying to work out if it was because he was hungry or something more sinister.

As Diane started rounding up the kids for the register Chloe sidled up to Chris.

“So how did you get roped into this?” Chloe asked quietly with a sly smile.

Chris wondered if he should pretend he was enthusiastic about helping to get this girl interested before deciding that honesty was probably the best policy.

“That’s my aunt.” Chris replied pointing at Diane, “I’m between jobs right now so my aunt decided I could help out here.”

“So you don’t want to be here then?” Chloe asked.

“To be honest it isn’t really my thing.” Chris admitted, “But at least it will look good on a CV and judging by these kids, if I can deal with this I can deal with anything!”

Chloe laughed and put her hand on Chris’ shoulder. Chris smiled as well, he certainly wasn’t going to complain at the contact, he was becoming increasingly sure this girl was into him!

The kids were now starting to head out of the door with Diane stewarding them out into the grassy area. She looked over to Chris and Chloe and signalled for them to follow her outside.

“You will do fine, just remember safety first and if you aren’t sure about something just come and ask me or your aunt.” Chloe removed her hand from Chris’ shoulder and indicated that he should follow her outside.

The warm sunlight hit Chris as soon as he stepped outside, it was a beautiful day and the kids were already running around screaming. Shielding his eyes, he saw his aunt beckoning him over to her. He walked over as his eyes slowly adjusted to the bright surroundings.

“I need you over on the far side of the field by the fence OK? Need you to make sure no kids cross the line and get too close to it.” Diane instructed.

“OK.” Chris said. Without waiting for anything else to be said he trudged over to the far side of the field and leant against the fence watching the kids running around. It was a pretty big field for the amount of kids running around in it and it was rare that a child even got close to the line let alone crossed it.

A few minutes passed by and Chris was starting to think this was pointless. None of the kids were coming near the fence and he was basically stood in the middle of a field in the blazing sun for no reason. This was made even more irksome when he looked over to his aunt and Chloe to see that they had ample shade to stand under either side of the field. He was just starting to wonder if there was any point to being out there when he suddenly felt a very strong cramp hit him, Chris doubled over and clutched his tummy. After a few seconds the pain abated and he stood up straight again.

Diane was stood under a tree on the side of the field, quite near the entrance to the day care. As she glanced over and saw the young man bend over she smiled to herself. The show was about to begin, she thought wickedly.

Chris was still feeling wrong; the pain had left him but he felt an urgent need for the bathroom, an urge that was strong and not weakening.

Chris started hobbling across the field, he tried to run but his need to clench was forcing him into an awkward half run, half walk. He could see the kids look up at him oddly as he shambled past them and he knew he must look very odd. None of that mattered though, the only thing that mattered was making it to the bathroom.

As Chris went through the doorway Chloe, with a worried look on her face, started moving towards the door herself to see what was wrong. She stopped in her tracks when she looked across to Diane who motioned for her to stay out with the children whilst she went back there.

Chris was reaching the critical point; he could now barely move forward. He fell to his hands and knees and started crawling towards the promised land which was the bathroom. Another sudden urge forced him to place one of his hands over his butt as he tried to keep it together, the sweat from the hot day was now mingled by the sweat of the effort to keep everything in.

Suddenly Chris experienced an even stronger cramp, a cramp that signalled that his body was no longer waiting.

“Oh no.” Chris muttered as he felt his body give up and without being able to stop it the hot mess his body had been holding in broke through the gates.

Chris couldn’t believe what had happened, but despite everything this wasn’t a disaster. Chris pooped his pants, but it was only a little bit. Despite all the cramps only a little came out. He should be able to clean up, find somewhere to dispose of his underwear and no one will be any the wiser. He certainly couldn’t admit what just happened.

“What’s going on?” Came a distinct voice behind Chris.

Chris’ heart stopped as he looked around and saw his aunt standing in the doorway. Had she seen everything?

“N-Nothing…” Chris said lamely.

“Nothing? You don’t think that after working in this day care for so many years that I don’t recognise that position?” Diane said as she strode into the room and straight up to Chris who was still on his knees.

Chris remained paralyzed to the spot as his aunt strode over to him. He watched in horror as without hesitation his aunt reached down and felt the seat of his pants. She pushed her palm against the mess that Chris had made and he felt it spread out with the pressure covering new parts of his body and making a relatively salvageable situation into a much worse one.

“Diane please, don’t tell anyone, I don’t know what happened! It just came on so suddenly!” Chris pleaded as his aunt continued to probe the lower reaches of his body and assessing the damage that Chris’ accident had caused.

“You think I would tell anyone?” Diane asked in mock surprise, “It will be our little secret. But, you will have to do something…”

“What do I have to do?” Chris asked hesitantly.

“Well… We have rules here. If one of the children has an accident in their pants, then they have to wear… Protective underwear.” Diane said casually as she helped Chris to his feet, “I mean, we don’t have spare underwear here, so you don’t really have a choice.”

Chris didn’t respond as he was helped to his feet by his aunt and gingerly he followed her to the corner of the room, if this was the only choice he had then it was pointless complaining about it. He thought they were heading for the toilets but at the last minute his aunt directed him to the changing table.

“Come on… I can clean up myself, in private right?” Chris asked aghast at what his aunt was suggesting.

“The kids will be heading back in soon.” Diane looked at her watch, “about five minutes from now in fact. You can either get on the table and we get this taken care of or you keep delaying and you get changed on the table anyway, only this time there will be a bunch of curious kids here.”

Chris hesitated.

“Would you prefer I get Chloe to come in and do this?” Diane asked knowing already that Chris seemed to be crushing on her.

Chris bit his lip, he knew he didn’t want the second option to happen but the idea of getting cleaned up by his aunt on a changing table meant for toddlers was not a pleasant thought. Still, with not a lot of options, Chris awkwardly climbed on to the table and laid down. Despite this table being meant for kids it was still big enough for Chris to lie on it relatively comfortably. A part of Chris that wasn’t distracted with this horrible situation wondered why the table was so big.

Without wasting any time Diane, who had pulled on some disposable gloves, pulled off Chris’ pants and just as Chris wondered how she was going to pull his underwear off without making a large mess Diane took a pair of scissors and cut the sides of his y-fronts. Chris was a little shocked at first but soon realised that he would never want to wear these again so cutting them off wasn’t too bad.

Chris just looked at the ceiling and wished this would all hurry up and be over with. He went a deep shade of red when he felt his aunt lower the front of the cut up underwear and expose him. Without a word she grabbed Chris’ legs and lifted them over his head and begun taking some cold wet wipes to the mess that was stuck to Chris’ bottom.

“Don’t be embarrassed I’ve done this to plenty of people before. Though they aren’t usually so big!” Diane joked as she cleaned up the relatively small mess. Diane was happy to see that not much had come out because she knew that the laxatives she had given Chris earlier were far from done working their magic.

Chris pleaded with every God he could think of that none of the kids came in right now, and he was especially keen that Chloe didn’t walk in to see him like this.

When, after what felt like an age, his aunt had finished wiping him clean she instructed him to get off of the table and stand up. When he did so he saw that Diane was holding out a pair of pull ups. Chris didn’t hesitate, even wearing the pull ups right now would be better than being naked in front of his aunt. He took the pull ups and stepped into them, pulling them up until they fit snuggly around his waist. For a minute Chris wondered why this day care had pull ups big enough to fit him but he was just grateful that they were there.

Diane gave Chris a pair of shorts as well, his pants had been soiled by the accident and Diane had bagged them up with his underwear ready to throw out.

Chris stepped into the shorts and pulled them up. He was actually quite happy with them, they went down to his knees and it wasn’t at all obvious what he was wearing underneath them.

Just as his aunt left the room to dispose of his soiled clothes to the trash, Chloe came back in with the horde of children who immediately started running around the room again. Chloe walked straight over to Chris with a confused look on her face.

“What happened to you?” She asked noting the change in clothing.

“Oh, erm, I wasn’t feeling well. Had to run in to use the bathroom.” Chris said explaining his sudden disappearance from the field, “Oh and I changed into these because… It is so hot, wanted something that wouldn’t get me so warm!”

Chloe looked at him a little suspiciously but nodded her head and turned to round up the kids for some organised games.

Chris sighed in relief that he had managed to hide his embarrassing accident from Chloe but just as he thought he was in the clear he felt a small cramp hit him again.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Elfy said:

Please comment to say what you like, dislike and any suggestions or any other comments you may have :)

Okay, you asked, so I'm gonna say...

I stopped reading right here:

" Diane turned around from the kitchen as she conversed with Allison and saw that Chris had closed his eyes. Without a moment

Deus ex machina: an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.

There is nothing in that sentence saving the day or overly contrived about having some pills in a kitchen drawer... It's where I keep mine.

You could argue it is lazy because I didn't specifically explain why they were there but at the same time in a commission you are working against a word limit and don't really have time to set up explanations for every event in the story such as why these specfic pills were in that specific drawer. In fact a reason may even come around later in the story...

• Like 1

Great story so far. Thanks for writing it and sharing. Also would like to thank the person who commissioned you to write this for coming with a good idea for a story.

" But he had to be there early for the duel reasons that his mom had to get to work after dropping him off and the kids themselves would be dropped off soon as well. "

what duel? ;)

Here is part two :) A fun story to write and I'm glad people enjoyed part one!

---

An hour later and the kids were all gathered around, sitting cross-legged on the floor, for a story that was being read by Chloe. It was some tale about a witch being beaten by the power of friendship or something like that. Whilst Chloe was reading, Diane had retreated to the break room for lunch.

Chris was sitting at the back of the group of kids resting his chin on his hands and doing his best to stay awake, he was so bored and tired that if he laid down right now he was sure he would fall asleep immediately.

Chris started feeling a pressure in his bowels again, it came on very rapidly and just as he was about to get up to head to the bathroom one of the little kids got up and walked over to it. There was only one toilet in there and when Chris heard the lock slide shut he realised he was in trouble.

“Not again.” He repeated to himself over and over as he tried to fight off the pressure he was feeling.

Chris tried to ignore the growing desperation in his bowels. He kept looking over to the toilet but there was no sign of the kid in there finishing up. After a minute passed Chris could feel himself starting to sweat with the effort. He muttered under his breath that this couldn’t be happening. He soon realised that his bowels weren’t going to wait for him and that they needed to evacuate, and they needed to do it very soon. His colon didn’t care if he was on the toilet or in a pull up surrounded by kids, one way or the other it was going to empty and it was going to do it soon.

The only thing that was clear to Chris at this moment was that he couldn’t have an accident in here surrounded by kids and with Chloe watching. That would be too much to bear.

Chris climbed to his feet awkwardly and headed away from the group towards the door that lead to the exit and the break room. Every step he took made him increasingly desperate and he hurried out the door.

From her seat reading to the kids sitting on the floor, Chloe watched Chris do a half run out of the room. She paused her reading for just a second as she tried to work out what was going on. Whatever it was, it was clearly urgent and she couldn’t leave the children unattended so she couldn’t follow.

He was sweating badly now and the effort of keeping himself from having an accident was causing him to go red in the face. He was faced with two doors now that he had left the main hall. On the one hand he could leave the building and go outside, but he knew from coming in that it was a busy main road out there and he would be humiliated to mess himself out there in front of all those people. With that in mind he turned to the staff room door and pushed his way in. As he pushed the door his body did its own pushing and for the second time that day Chris felt a warm sticky mess spreading out of his bum and all over his underwear.

Diane looked up from her book and sandwich at the sudden intrusion. When she saw what was happening she arched her eyebrows in mock surprise.

Chris saw her looking but was powerless to prevent himself from bending over slightly as his pull up expanded slightly to take in the poop. Chris closed his eyes and went red knowing that his aunt was watching him fill up his pull up.

He let out a fart that quickly became more solid as a soft rush of crap coloured the inside of his pull up brown. He moaned in shame as he opened his eyes and saw his aunt sitting there staring at him as he filled his pants for the second time that day. He closed his eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Finally, he felt like he was done and slowly he opened his eyes. He went even redder when he saw his aunt staring at him from the couch again. He didn’t know what to say or do and he felt his eyes watering as the humiliation of his situation sunk in.

“Wait there.” Diane said wrinkling her nose at the smell that had started permeating the room. She got up and left the room leaving Chris alone.

Chris didn’t move a muscle, he could feel the soft, mushy mess against his skin and he didn’t want to spread it. He was scared, why was this happening? He hadn’t had an accident like this since he came here as a kid and now he had two of them in a single day. It wasn’t even lunch time yet!

It felt like he stood there for an eternity. The silence was deafening and the smell which had started out barely noticeable was getting worse by the second. The poop in his pull up had started to cool and it stuck to him uncomfortably, Chris tried pulling the pullup back to stop it sticking to him but as soon as he let go it sprung back and just made the situation worse. Chris dreaded what was coming next but at the same time he thought it couldn’t be any worse than this.

Eventually after what felt like a long time but was likely only a couple of minutes Diane returned to the room with a bag. Putting the bag down she wordlessly walked over to the still slightly hunched over form of Chris, she reached down and pulled down Chris’ shorts.

“My oh my… This is quite the accident.” Diane said tutting as she surveyed the dirty pull up.

“I… I don’t know…” Chris was trying to say he didn’t know what was happening but he found it hard to speak. His shame had constricted his throat as if he was having an allergic reaction.

“Shhh, it’s OK, I’m used to babies having accidents in their pants here.” Diane said in that airy tone reserved for placating small children.

Chris wanted to protest that he wasn’t a baby, that he must just have food poisoning or something but he didn’t have time as Diane had taken almost picked him up and laid him down on the ground. Chris did nothing to stop her but when his butt hit the floor and the mess in his pull up spread out he winced and visibly shuddered.

“It’s Ok.” Diane continued to say, “We will get you all cleaned up OK.”

Chris didn’t say anything, he just wanted this to be over. He feared that story time might soon be over and Chloe would come in and see him, it would make this awful situation even worse.

Diane tore the sides of the pull up and lowered the front, humming a happy tune she reached into her bag and pulled out some wipes and set to work cleaning up her nephew’s dirty bum for the second time that day.

Chris tried to zone out, to forget where he was and what was happening. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine something he happier, he thought of Chloe and he thought of taking her out on a date. He got lost in imagining taking Chloe out for dinner, and then heading back to his house, retreating to the bedroom. They would kiss before they would start disrobing and…

“Oh my.” Chris heard Diane say.

He opened his eyes and looked down. He blushed even more when he saw that his imagination may have been a little too good. Without meaning to, he had made himself “excited.” Chris looked up to his aunt’s shocked face and the put his head on the floor. Just when he thought things couldn’t get more embarrassing.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…” Chris tried saying blushing as he closed his eyes and begged for himself to calm down.

“It’s fine… Sometime little boys can get a little excited when being cleaned up. Nothing I haven’t seen before.” Diane said with a smile that didn’t seem to reach her eyes. She took great satisfaction in all the humiliation, every single embarrassing moment was payback for Chris causing his mother, Diane’s dear sister so much stress and worry.

When Diane had finished cleaning the mess that Chris had made she pulled out the pull up, balled it up and sealed it in a plastic bag.

Chris was still lying there with his eyes closed willing himself to not cry when he suddenly felt his legs being pulled up over his head. Chris opened his eyes just as Diane lowered his legs again. He was confused as to what was going on but things became much clearer a second later when he felt something being pulled up between his legs.

“A diaper!?” Chris exclaimed looking down. This was too much, there was no way he could wear this with all the kids and around… And what would Chloe think!

“Yes, Chris.” Diane responded in mock sadness, “You had two accidents this morning… After one you didn’t have any spare underwear so we used a pull up. We have a rule here that is a child has two accidents then they go back into diapers.”

Chris felt a tear roll down his cheek.

“No! Look, I’ll go commando, I just won’t have any underwear!” Chris pleaded trying to sit up and stop the changing.

Diane put her hand on Chris’ chest and forced him back to a lying position.

“Chris… Let’s be realistic here. You have had two messy accidents in the last hour or so. We can’t risk you not wearing protection.” Diane said as she brought the front of the diaper up again and started fixing the tapes.

Chris didn’t know what to say. He could understand his aunt’s reasoning but that made the situation no less humiliating. He could hear the diaper crinkle as Diane adjusted the tapes, he was so overcome with embarrassment that he didn’t even think to ask why she had diapers big enough to fit someone his size.

“There we go.” Diane said as she finished the last tape and stood up.

Diane reached down and grabbed Chris’ arm. She roughly pulled him to his feet with a crescendo of crinkling.

When Chris was fully upright he looked down at himself and grimaced. The diaper was really thick, he didn’t think there would be any way to hide it, even worse was that it was printed with little teddy bears. This was a diaper big enough to fit an adult but looked like it was for children.

“I can’t go out there like this.” Chris said apprehensively. He could see the logic in putting him in a diaper, but he wouldn’t walk out of here in just his shirt and diaper, that would be too much.

“Of course not!” Diane agreed and she reached into her bag and pulled out a new pair of shorts.

Repeating the process from earlier in the day Chris allowed his aunt to help him into the shorts. She pulled them up until they reached his padded crotch. With a big struggle eventually Diane managed to pull the shorts over the diaper. The shorts just about got went over the diaper but it was a really tight fit and it was fairly obvious that Chris was padded underneath those shorts. Anyone who cared to look would see that, and the sound was even more obvious with the form fitting shorts doing nothing to help conceal the noise.

Chris looked in horror, he twisted and turned to look at himself from every angle. He saw that his ass now stuck out and his crotch was rounded and the waistband of the diaper stuck out above his shorts, his shirt did very little to hide the waistband of his diaper.

“You can’t be serious… Everyone will know what I’m wearing in this!” Chris muttered in a horrified whisper. His throat felt constricted from shame again as he continued to stare at himself. He couldn’t believe this situation was happening, it seemed so absurd.

Diane walked to the exit of the room and held the door open. She stood waiting for Chris to leave the room, she could see that Chloe was getting the folding beds out for nap time and Diane knew that Chloe could use some help.

Chris took a step towards the door and as he did so he heard the seemingly deafening crinkling echo around the quiet room. He stopped and looked at his aunt pleadingly, surely she wouldn’t make him do this. But the look he got back was one of impatience and with a big gulp he continued to the doorway, Chris noticed his gait had been altered by the thick padding and his legs were forced slightly further apart than usual.

Diane watched him walk past her with satisfaction as he looked thoroughly humbled and embarrassed. Chris’ diaper made so much noise that it was obvious what he was wearing, and she felt sure everyone would notice.

“Go pick a bed and take a nap.” Diane instructed her younger helper as he walked past.

Chris stopped in his tracks and faced his aunt with a frown.

“What!?” He hissed, “I’m not one of the kids! I don’t need to nap.”

“Honey, you are grouchy and you have had a tough morning. Go and lie down.” Diane said pointedly.

“I’m not a fucking baby.” Chris said through gritted teeth. He stared at his aunt angrily, he had had some accidents for sure, but that didn’t mean he was like one of these little brats.

Meanwhile, in the room Chloe was unfolding the beds and then assigning one to each child as she put them down for their one hour naps. Suddenly she heard some scuffling and then in came Diane dragging her nephew by the wrist and taking him straight over to one of the empty beds at the back of the room. Chloe was shocked but she continued her work and put the last child down for their nap before hurrying to the back of the room. The children in their beds were all watching the commotion at the back of the room with curiosity.

“Get off me!” Chris almost shouted through gritted teeth as he was pushed on to the bed.

“What’s going on?” Chloe said in shock as she hurried over, “Is… Is that a diaper!?”

“Yes Chloe, could you grab his other wrist for me please.” Diane said as she attached one of Chris’ hands to the bed at his waist with a leather strap.

“Is that one of the diapers used on our other group?” Chloe asked almost conspiratorially in a whisper. At the same time as saying this she attached Chris’s other wrist to the bed.

“Yes dear, now this naughty boy has had two accidents today so he is in a diaper, just has our rules say should happen.” Diane stated matter-of-factly.

Chris felt like if someone could die from embarrassment that he would be on his death bed right here. His wrists were secured very tightly and his aunt was telling the girl he had developed a crush on that he had shit his pants twice that morning. He felt himself burning with shame and felt like the fight had been forced out of him. Chris did wonder who this “other group” were though.

“Oh.” Stated Chloe on hearing about the accidents. She visibly recoiled from Chris as if he were diseased.

Chris looked away, he couldn’t bear to look at Chloe or his aunt in this position. He lifted his head and was greeted by 20 pairs of eyes staring at the scene at the back of the room.

Chris lowered his head and began sobbing softly as his aunt and Chloe started strapping down his ankles. He wondered how he had fallen so far so fast.

“Please… Please, I don’t need all this, please just let me up!” Chris shouted In between sobs, “I must have a stomach bug or somethi-”

Chris was cut off mid-sentence as his aunt suddenly pushed something into his mouth. She lifted his head, Chris wanted to resist but with his limbs immobilised that was impossible, and he felt her tie whatever it was tightly to his head. Chris felt something in his mouth, he inspected it with his tongue and found it felt rubbery. It was at that moment that Chris realised it must be a pacifier! Except this one was affixed to a gag that was now preventing Chris from making any noise.

“Quiet baby.” Diane whispered to Chris close to his ear, “You were getting hysterical so we have to shut you up so the kids can sleep.”

Chris stared wide eyed at the two women who looked down at him with very different expressions. Chloe looked at him with pity and disgust whist Diane stared with malevolence.

“Get some rest kids, we have a surprise for the afternoon.” Diane called out to the room as she walked away from the makeshift bed.

Chris looked up at Chloe with pleading eyes and made muffled sounds around the pacifier. He was begging to be released, to be let up, to leave.

Chloe with that pitiful look shook her head sadly and slowly turned to walk away.

Chris tried to shout in frustration but barely any of the sound escaped the gag. Laying his head back in annoyance he stared up at the ceiling with tears in his eyes. A mixture of sadness, humiliation and anger coursed through him and yet he was powerless to do anything about his situation. He didn’t even look around the room but he could feel the eyes of the kids on him, they were clearly curious about the commotion at the back of the room and why such a big boy had such an obvious, padded bulge around his crotch.

After a few minutes, realising there were no other options available to him, Chris decided to just close his eyes and try to get some sleep. He was still pretty tired and if he slept it would pass some of the time, anything had to be better than lying here awake and embarrassed.

• Like 4