LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans MTF. Increased incontinence with dropped HRT levels

If you're planning "inversion" SRS you don't want to have an orchi. Without something inside that skin will shrink over time. Your surgeon can best advise you there ;)

I doubt you'll have any better bladder control post-op than you do now unless it's the T-blocker causing your additional problems. But that's another one of those unpredictable things with this surgery and I guess it could get better too. My whole life I've had OAB, SI, and UI. I discovered that I had much better control wearing panties which I attribute to 2 reasons: One is that I I knew they had essentially no absorbency so I couldn't allow even the smallest 'accident'. Two is that they were special to me (being my only "outlet" for my TG side for most of that time) and I passionately didn't want to wet them. Between the two I was able to go through most of my adult life dry, but it took a constant mental effort. In time things degraded physically and I couldn't control it any more so I gave up the fight and went 24/7 :whistling:

It's gunna be a skin graft needed anyhow... Never had enough to even really worry about the scrotum being anywhere near enough skin for inversion..

I can't answer that. I can only note that changes in one's hormonal level are going to feel a lot worse and are going to skew your perspective equally, kind of magnifying everything. Even with all that medicine knows about this, there's still a lot they don't know. Your body's response doesn't seem to be the norm based on what I've heard but it's happening so all you can do is to deal with it. It seems like in reaching for your maximum dosage (which is god) that you and your doctor have went a little too far. That's often part of this game but now that you know you should be able to avoid it in the future.

Sometimes med supplies get screwed up and you have to deal with alternatives until things get back to normal. Reactions from changes with this is common. Rather than depend on a constant supply, you should get ahead of the game and keep 2-4 weeks of meds on hand at all times so that if your supply chain is broken there's time to do something about it. You need that 'insurance policy' so once your regular supply returns ask your doctor to do a one-time scrip to get you ahead to reduce the chances of a repeat episode.

It's not an easy path you're on but it will take you where you need to be so hang on and keep going. We're here in support believing in you :groupwave:

Bettypooh

• 9 months later...