LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing again an already used diaper?

Do you like wearing already used diaper?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like wearing already used diaper?

• Yes, a lot!
    • I tried, but not my thing!
    • I never tried, but I want to
    • Not at all!

Have to be careful with that, as soon as you open a nappy to the elements you greatly increase the risk of infection and other nasty stuff if you put it back on.

Urine leaving the body is usually safe but when it touched the air it can be a great breeding ground for bacteria.

Guess it depends on what you mean by reuse. I get the most out of my diapers and am urge incontinent. 98% of the time I'll make it to the bathroom and I'll pull my dry247 down like underwear and then pull it back up when I am done. Guess it's weird of me to use a tape on diaper like its a pull-up but it works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will pull a tape on diaper to use the toilet for #2 if I can go at the timend, and thenot pull it up if it is not totally used.

As mentioned before I "rewear" quite frequently, and like the way it feels quite a bit. However, I should also note that if I'm wearing anything more absorbent than GoodNites, I'll always "rewear" it after pooping in the toilet since I never use my diapers for poop, even if it's a diaper I might not otherwise rewear. I always get the most out of my diapers, and rewearing them is something I enjoy that lets me do so even more.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...