LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Video games as kids

nerfbrony

Whenever it's possible for me to play a video game as a kid, I generally do.

Mostly, the elder scrolls games and the fallout games, with mods of course.

The first time I played as a youngish person was TES:Morrowind, someone made "Children of Morrowind" which added teens and kids(8-10?) to the game. It also had a playable portion, where you could play as a teenager, which I did.

Oblivion had a kid mod I played, but I can't find it anymore.

Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 have kids in the game to begin with, so it didn't take much work for the modders to make something, which they did amazingly! If you try really hard, you can make it even make sense story-wise(even though no one treats you like a kid)

Skyrim has a lot of good mods too. I was playing with one of them, and a bandit or something taunted me in battle and called me a "little girl" or something like that, which made me laugh.

There's also a number of MMOs where you can play as kids, or "kid races" like the Elin in TERA, and there's a large community around it in second life.

This is how I do my "play", on the computer, or in my imagination. I can never pretend to be a LG in the body I'm bound to in real life, it just isn't me, but if I can pretend I have a different body, that's where I live.

Anyone else play games like this?

Archived