Prepare in frozen mug

1/3 mug yellow urine, pre-chilled in freezer and starting to crystalize

2/3 mug lemon-lime seltzer water, cold

Stir, then let sit for 1 minute

Garnish with lemon

Warning:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

will mixing urine with juice make it easier on the stomach? i have consumed small amounts on occasion in play time, and if its too strong (from not consuming enough water)

Mixing it makes it more palatable, at least for me. I can usually only take it straight if I'm really horny. Morning urine is typically what I'll use, because it usually is less diluted. If I drink enough water during the day, my evening urine will be so thin that there is pretty much no flavor at all. So if I want to engage in this type of play (usually in the evening), I plan ahead by refrigerating my morning urine. If I decide I didn't want to play after all then I just dump it.

To my knowledge I've never gotten diarrhea from this. I

• 2 weeks later...

i am currently on a short term disability, for a hand surgery so that gives me the chance to get in some morning play, hence letting me play and i have been taking in a small amount of my morning urine but i chase it with a drink or two of my iced coffee or water what ever i have available that morning, i do enjoy the taste of morning, as you said it will get stronger later in the day. i have a spare bedroom and bed, i made up very protected, and it sinks in the middle, to hold liquid, so i can play until i'm very wet, face down, it took some time to get the bed broken in but i like it.:309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:edit, i had some really fun play this morning, was able to pee on my face what an experience:D

• Like 1