LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

stopping wearing diapers

uden

Hi everyone, I'm back I tried just stopping wearing because of home life getting divorced and a few other things with kids etc but times I felt I was always missing something, then waking one morning with the biggest feeling that I have to get back into nappies, NOT pull ups I've never had a feeling like this before so today I've started wearing nappies and I have a total complete content feeling, has anyone been through this.

The very first day I started wearing nappies again when my incontinence was getting steadily worse I realised just how good it felt. At first I was paranoid about being noticed wearing a nappy but now I just don't care if someone notices. I have to wear them as I am incontinent but I now thoroughly enjoy being dependant on them.

I had a need for pads which got worse, and it took a bit of getting used to but it wasn't long before I felt a special peace inside from wearing.It was something like a dream fulfilled and I knew it was going to be a forever dream PDQ B)

Bettypooh

If diapers were at all harmful to my health and was something that needed to be controlled- i would need to attend a treatment program.

I read alot about the binge and purge cycle, also have particapated in this myself over ten times in forty years. I found diapers were so in-grained in me,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, diaper dan3 said:

I read alot about the binge and purge cycle, also have particapated in this myself over ten times in forty years. I found diapers were so in-grained in me,

3 minutes ago, ruffledpanties said:

What's a kylie?

Alarge pink washable bed pad which soaks up a lot of urine and wicks it away from the surface keeping someone who wets the bed reasonably dry and comfortable. They are used in nursing homes.

I had tried several times to stop wearing but it never worked for me I have always come back to diapers.I have tried to stop but now I have to wear as I have a damaged sphyncter. There are times when I life When i lie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...