LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Advice

I tip my hat to you for wanting to give to your friend. First you need to find out is s/he an AB or DL. If they tend to be more AB than DL, you could feed them, bathe them, play games with them. If they're into forced; you could tie them up and force them to use their diapers. You could dress them up in diapers, and street clothes and go to a movie, buying soda and popcorn for your baby and monitor their diapers. If they're into crossdressing or sissy play, you could change that from street clothes, to a dress, socks and tennis shoes etc.

The best thing you can do, is to talk to your friend and find out what their interest are and work from there. Communication is the key to any relationship. It's no different with AB/DL's/Littles/TS/TG's etc

Having spoken to your friend I think the problem is simply that people are afraid of boundaries. They say they don't want to tell you what they like because they don't want you to cater to them, but instead enjoy what you want to try whilst you, I'm guessing, are afraid of getting things wrong... Of doing something that makes one or both of you uncomfortable.

Things I can think of like bottle feeding, playing baby games with them, watching kids TV with them and changing them are all fairly safe in that they won't likely make anyone uncomfortable. There is also things like dressing up if you have clothes available, feeding them dinner and other things like that. Sometimes a messy nappy will help each person get into their roles and you can do that naturally or speed it up with a laxative, enema or something like that.

If you wanted to push the boundaries further then maybe a nappy under regular clothes and head out to the beach or the park or somewhere for a picnic... After that things get a little bit extreme for people starting out with this stuff!

Best thing to do is to communicate with each other, if your friend doesn't want to tell you what he wants then you need to make sure that they are at least prepared to tell you when they aren't comfortable with something. Take that approach and look to push boundaries a little bit and trust your friend to tell you when they don't like something.