LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cracked's Tasteful ABDL Article.

2 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

I agree that its a fair article, just by the sheer fact of not labeling any of us as some sort of "freak"

Oh it did that, but the most important thing was that it clarified the difference between an AB and a pedo - and it did it in very poignant fashion.

Of course, me being a Daddy, I'm left merely with gratitude that they didn't highlight the fact that the line between an AB caretaker and a pedo is much thinner....

14 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Oh it did that, but the most important thing was that it clarified the difference between an AB and a pedo - and it did it in very poignant fashion.

It might have said we were some sort of "freak"; but it kind of concluded that everyone is some sort of "freak".

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dlb said:

this is actually a good article considering the source.

Yeah, isn't their humor usually closer to somethingawful dot com? (The word "dot" is there instead of the period because I have no intention of linking to that site). I have to agree it seemed surprisingly sensitive, and even that festering, fetid swamp known as the comments section was mostly supportive or at least apathetic.

23 hours ago, spark said:

Is this version of Cracked related to the old version that I remember as a kid?

Tangentally, but it's kind of rebooted and reinvented itself from "Off Brand Mad Magazine".

7 hours ago, Personalias said:

Tangentally, but it's kind of rebooted and reinvented itself from "Off Brand Mad Magazine".

Yeah, Cracked does a lot more in the way of