LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped In another world (Private for Ishigreensa and I)

SayuriKitty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have already read your resume, your application, and done a top security background check on you, so no, not really.

Sayuri merely listens and nods quietly to his words, her face showing a bit pale at the talk about no breaks for the next four hours. She now wished she had taken a break before the interview but it was to late she finally spoke "I understand.. Im sure I can train my bladder... I will make sure not to ask during this interview.." she swallowed a bit hoping she would make it.

She turned to look to the monitor curiously as she was shown how it worked, eyeing the buttons and she finally pushed the button he told her to push, watching the sceens changing as she went wide eye "Ooh... amazing" she spoke up as she looks to him with a quick nod "Understood.. " she agreed with a small smile as she lets go of the button and leans back into her chair again

Looks over as she found the forms picking them up as she looks them over with a nod listening as he explained what they were for "Alright sounds easy enough to do" she sets them down as she heard him explain the room and the door realizing she wouldnt be able to even sneak to the bathroom. A small sigh escaping her lips as she nodded "Alright, spare cloths, snacks and bathroom before shift.. i can do that"

In two hours, Ralph had explained the procedures she was to take when reporting different kinds of disturbances and when to involve the police, and how to check up on the residences whose alarms went off, but the cameras didn't show any disturbance.

By the time he had explained two hours in about how the monitors worked with poornSayuri listening and shifting in her chair as she eyes the clock eagerly, giving a small nod "perhaps I should bring a note pad and write tips down so I can remember where each camera is" she mumbled a bit as it was a lot to take in but she studied everything he was showing her as her bladder was now annoying her "you said there was a tour as well?" She asked a bit thinking walking would help get her mind off it

Sayuri nodded before suddenly being in front of a bank "woah..." She looked around before heading in to the bank looking around curiously at everything as she tried not to wonder "Ralph this is amazing!" She spoke up unsure if she could talk to him or not while in the virtual scene

Sayuri had no idea what was going on in the real world as she continue toward the bathrooms as it was the only way it let her go towards, blinking as she heard tunneling "what's that?" She realized she might be talking to her self sense Ralph did notnanswer. Slowly she inches over towards the bathroom it reminded her of her bladder that was aching for release as she sighs slightly stopping near the bathrooms "why does it want me to go this way...." She ponders as she looks around

Upon closer inspection in the wall between the bathroom doors for the men and women's bathrooms, she can see a feint outline of a smaller doorway, a doorway that everyone else seems to look past and ignore.

Sayuri was eying the door no one seemed to notice just as she went to investigate it she was pulled back to the office "huh what..." It took a moment to realize she was back as she walked off the treadmill before being pointed out that she had peed a little, blushing "oh umm sorry... I did not even feel it..." She mumbled shyly as she felt like she still had to go. Walking over to the chair but stays standing not wanting to make a mess

Blinked as she couldn't believe his words as she stood there realizing she would have to or risk loosing the interview "fine...." She mumbled blushing bright red as she let her self go feeling the warmth trinkle down her legs as she stood there feeling embaressed by it "there... I did it.. Erm o didn't bring a spare change of clothes " she realized she probably should of held it as she wiggles uncomfortably

"Yes, well this experience will help you to remember to bring extra clothes in the future then, won't it?" Ralph smiled.

Nodded slowly to his words going to her chair and sits down with a small cringe at the wetness

After signing all the papers she smiles "thank you it all sounds amazing, I will be sure to change and come back to my first shift!" She spoke cheerfully as she stood up handing the signed papers over to him as she places the keys to the company car in her purse so she doesn't lose them

Ralph unlocked the door for her, and sent her out to take care of herself.

As she passed by, several guards and the reception desk clerks smirked at her wet skirt.

Sayrui was red as could walking out of the building, finally she arrives at her car climbing in and drives off towards home

Roughly a hour later she was home and getting cleaned up, she got dressed into something a bit more comfortable which was a long sleeve shirt and a new pair of undies with a loose medium length skirt "change of cloths and snacks..." She mumbled as she packed a pair of jeans and underwear, along with a bottle of water and a few snacks in a bag before placing it in the car

Six hours she pulls into the parking lot and Parks before walking in "hello Ralph said to be here around this time.. For my first shift" she spoke to the woman at the desk

Sayuri went bright red "errm yes he did, it was nothing just a accidental thing..." She mumbled as she's let inside walking back to the familiar room

"Alright I'll be here watching cameras and what not" she grinned as she shrugged "I brought a few snacks but breakfast would be great" she spoke as she set her bag aside in the room as she smiles "go get some sleep I can handle it"