LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped In another world (Private for Ishigreensa and I)

SayuriKitty

Raises a brow a bit "err... what happens if i dont have a job?" she asked confused as she debated on the offer "I guess so... i dont know how long im here for im trying to find the reason and get back to my world.." she merely shrugged a bit

Sayuri looked around a bit at the halls as she was enjoying the different sights and such curiously of the womans words "country?" she ponders quietly "did I travel back in time...?" she was very confused as she wasnt even sure where she was at

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, if you are found in the castle without a purpose, you might be arrested for trespassing."

The woman smiled.

"Just do what I say, and everything will be okay."

"Until you find your way back though, you are going to want to stay out of prison, right?"

Sayuri blinked "oh... yes i dont want to goto prison.." she mumbled looking down

Slowly nodding as she agreed to the offer "ill... give it a shot...helping you out" she weakly smiled as she wasnt to sure what she would have to be doing, hoping it didnt take to much away from the time she needed to find what was keeping her here before getting back to her real life job "so...what do i need to do?" she asked curiously

Took the necklace confused by it as she looked it over before slipping it on as she wore it "it... teleports?" she blinked "maybe not the past... but... where am I?" she frowned as she wasnt getting any sort of answers as she nods "okay... ill try to blend in.." she decided roaming would be

Groaned as she wasnt sure what had happen, she felt the necklace "what... how.... is that...possible" she was so confused as she got up off the floor as she realizes she still had the same cloths on as she saw Ralph walk in

"Yes.. please" she grinned weakly "i could use a break..." she sure was confused as she thought she needed to get a good night sleep and figure out what had happen.

Ralph stepped aside and let her go take her well deserved time off.

He looked through the machines and at her logs, and then went to work.

Sayuri eyes the bathroom on her way to her room she felt her bladder remind her she had to go, she goes back to the bathrooms and walks inside before trying to find a empty stalk she glances down at the necklace curiously shrugging it off as she walks into a stall. She tugged her pants down and sat down quite happy to make it to the bathroom in time

Sayuri had no more trouble until she woke again from the other world experience.

Ralph had not seen the fantasy world at all, but rather, just the virtual one that he expected to see as he did his rounds.

Sayuri finished and walked to her room as she didn't even bother to change into anything else as she lays on the bed tiredly "it... Was just... Nothing... There is no other world..." She sighs closing her eyes to drift off to sleep for a while

Blinking as she stares in shock "not again!" She groaned as she slips back into the room confused and worried "was I teleported...maybe I'm dreaming!" She pinched her self with a whimper "ow..." She sighs slipping back into the room as she walks to the wardrobe looking at the childish clothing

What was more, when she went back into the room to look at the clothes she had to choose from, even looking down at what she had on, she found herself in but a pair of panties which were soaked in pee and were from this world and every bit as childish as the panties she had to choose from and a long night shirt that had also gotten soaked from wetting the bed.

Sayuri tears up realizing she had peed her self as she stood in a soaked night gown and panties "what's going on..." She smelled the room as groaned "I know that wasn't me!" She stripped the wet cloths off as she grabbed a clean pair of undies and slips them on, next she grabbed a dress and slips it on next unsure what to do with the messy cloths

Just as she had changed, the servant woman from before came in.

"Curious about that woman yesterday," she spoke to Sayuri as if she was used to seeing her.

Blinked at the womans words as she was a bit stunned "Huh?" she heard the woman speaking about her as if she was someone else, she looked up "I....didnt wet the bed..." she mumbled even with the evidence all around her as she heard the woman mention her name "I dont.. want to goto school... " she was about to protest about being ten but realized something was off

She looks around the room for a mirror as she wanted to check and see if it was really her or if she was someone else, she couldnt even figure out how she had gotten here if she wasnt summoned by the servant lady.

Looking in the mirror, Sayuri could see that she still looked, well, mostly like herself.

Sayuri stomped her foot with a bit of frustration as she wanted to speak up "but im to old for school" she realized how silly it sounded but she really wanted to get back to her own world, she felt a bit shorter but everything about her even her name was correct, it was very strange, she glanced up to the woman claiming to her mother "cant I help you instead.. err mommy?" she asked trying to get out having to get ready for school.

Sayuri frowned as she gave up and gets ready for school as she came back to her mother

Feeling the hands on her shoulders as she stares up "okay.. mommy.. ill try not too..." she mumbled a bit as she hugged before nodding as she goes to follow her to class

Idly watching where they were walking as she decided she would find a way to ditch school and find out how she got back here without being summoned.

Sayuri blinked as a name came to mind

She took a seat to listen in unsure what they talked about yesterday. She idly squirmed in her seat antsy as she did not want to be at school but out exploring the castle, she looked around the room pondering how she could sneak out.