LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Link was formatted wrong, I fixed it.

Will be interested when you have bags/cases in stock if the price is right ($50 a bag = not the price is right for me)

Also, you will need to consider advertising with us soon if you are going to keep promoting sales here :)

We are trying a new Option through PayPal called Braintree. It allows you to skip the login process through PayPal by just entering your credit card information and clicking on use your PayPal account. Sorry for the confusion. It should be fixed now.

I'd like to order some of the black ones to try myself and the pink ones for ashwee. Around the middle of next month we're planning to order a few cases of stuff and a bunch of samples of newer things we haven't tried yet.

DLUTAHCOUPLE, do you have any plans to offer Rearz by the case at some point in the future? I would love to buy from you, but even with free US shipping factored in, it's still a bit less expensive for me to order directly from Rearz. (I seem to be located in a terrible "sweet spot" where Canadian shipping is expensive, but not expensive enough for free US shipping to be less expensive, go figure.) Case availability could potentially make it less expensive for me to order from you guys though depending on how cases would be priced.

Got our order of samples today. Was shipped two day priority which for free shipping that gets a big thumbs up. Well packaged and quickly shipped. Can't ask for much more. Once cases are available and we run through what stock we have on hand