LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice weather cute dresses

billy1234

Yesterday I woke up with the sun streaming through the window first time in a long while that it seemed summer is on the way. I got up and without even thinking about it I went to my LG wardrobe and picked out a cute outfit, dora the explore print pink dress, hello kitty nappy cover and white ankle socks with yellow lace trim.

Usually I have to consider whether or not to dress but yesterday it just seemed so natural to pick out a cute little summer outfit. I even went to bed last night in just a nappy and jungle print onsie

Same thing today woke up with the shine shining and I pick out another cute outfit unfortunately I had to run an errand so I just laid it out on my bed till I got back home. today is my white strappy summer dress with strawberry print accents on the skirt matching strawberry print nappy cover and I have a princess print baby tee on underneath with purple frilly socks and my Disney princess pumps.

So what makes you guys throw caution to wind or just not even think about wearing anything else but your LG pretties?

Yep--been wearing all my sleeveless dresses the past couple of weeks even though it is still kind of cool outside. I've also ditched the tights and leggings except for a while in the mornings when it is still cold out.

19 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Nice, Onsie season is coming to an end, but shorts and diapers, dresses and diapers.....Wish I could wander around dressed like that more!

Nothing worse then getting all dressed up and then realising you have to go out. I wish clothes didn't come with a gender / age consideration when I become ruler of the world clothes will just be clothes completely unisex and not tied to any style, age or

• Like 1

just added it up only been out of LG clothes for 4 and half hours since I first posted this thread that's a personal best for me, even threw on a pair of tights today for a change (would love to get my hands on some white knitted tights like toddlers wear but have never been able to find them big enough to fit me).

Just got my first pair of leggings and love em, they look cute on their own with the nappy bulge but go great under my LG dress's as well.

I only got one pair so that I could check for size and fit but I'm definitely going to bulk ordering

big thing for me is not wearing tights to work, don't get me wrong but when it gets on the warmer side diapers plastic pants and everything make for a warm bottom then to cover it with one more thing