LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Perfect Age and Size?

Size and age: Three years old. I wouldn't have to go to school, but I could communicate. No responsibilities and no big expectations from anyone. As for diapers, yes, please.

• Like 1

Somewhere between 57 and 63 months (4-5) I am just finishing up becomeing a girl in my feelings.. I am a bit tall and developed for my age. An over-age wetter

I'm not into age play and things are fine enough as they are, but body proportions factor into some things I've fantasized about. Specifically, having shorter arms and legs and a bit larger head compared to the body core, like when you were little for real.

Around 2 years old, able to talk, but most of it would just be short fragments, almost always just the infinitive of verbs

Size about 85 centimetres tall, in actual world I am rather short. Well... I'm the average in England but people in Switzerland are tall

In my adult mode I am satisfied with my actual body shape, height and weight. Decades ago I accepted that I am the shortest and least endowed of my sisters.

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Therefore I must wear some form of diaper 24/7. Since 1990 I have used AB play as a coping strategy. I might as well have fun in my diapers.

In my AB mode I must wear pinned gauze diapers inside soft vinyl panties. My play age is just old enough to walk and talk, but young enough I have not started potty training. In my AB mode/world disposables have not been invented.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2016 at 8:05 AM, Angela Bauer said:

In my adult mode I am satisfied with my actual body shape, height and weight. Decades ago I accepted that I am the shortest and least endowed of my sisters.

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Therefore I must wear some form of diaper 24/7. Since 1990 I have used AB play as a coping strategy. I might as well have fun in my diapers.

In my AB mode I must wear pinned gauze diapers inside soft vinyl panties. My play age is just old enough to walk and talk, but young enough I have not started potty training. In my AB mode/world disposables have not been invented.

In my Humble Opinion you are very sweet and perfect size and shape ( I have always loved small breasted women ) and there is absolutely no reason to feel anything but proud of what you have "It's not what you got it's how you use it" message me I'd love to chat dear, I'm not incontinent but a DL and love it.

18 months and size of a 1 year old as well..which is probably where I was at the time anyways. I was always extremely short for my age and the shortest in school. At least until 11th grade anyways. Ie. I was 3'6 in 7th grade. 4'3 in 9th grade and 4'6

• 6 years later...

One year old for me, 3 feet tall, and still bottle-fed. That way I can still have solid foods and baby foods if I want, and still have to be on the bottle just like a regular baby! And I can run around half naked and be a silly baby, wearing nothing but my diaper around the house! And have to depend on Daddy for EVERYTHING, so we can spend MORE time together!????????????♥️?? 

• Like 2

5-7 years old, but needs diapers to wear and stilling playing with baby toys, watching nick jr and Disney jr shows, while wearying paw patrol and pj mask cloths. and playing video games and having outdoor fun

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...