LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

While I am using the HE washing machine link, here is a site dedicated to cloth diapers, albeit for babies. Still...

http://www.fluffloveuniversity.com/how-to-wash-cloth-diapers/washing-with-an-he-machine/

The do recommend Dreft, both liquid and powder

I found it while looking for tips on using HE washers since I had to get a new machine and this is what I ended up with and I am doing my unmentionables. I wonder if they tell you how to clean rubber panties any different than I do now

Well, an HE was not on my to-do list either but my old one was in the ground and, so far, it has worked out fine. The spin-dry is not that good but my diapers smell like Derft. I got the Sears Kenmore 25132 at a Sears outlet, they delivered and set it up for a total of $530 so I am not complaining. The HE's that seem to be trouble are the front-loaders. Also my diapers are very thick so that I do not need changes for a long time. The site also has other things about cloth diapers

On ?4?/?19?/?2016 at 10:33 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

While I am using the HE washing machine link, here is a site dedicated to cloth diapers, albeit for babies. Still...

http://www.fluffloveuniversity.com/how-to-wash-cloth-diapers/washing-with-an-he-machine/

The do recommend Dreft, both liquid and powder

I found it while looking for tips on using HE washers since I had to get a new machine and this is what I ended up with and I am doing my unmentionables. I wonder if they tell you how to clean rubber panties any different than I do now

The new HE washers suck. I bought a new top loading GE and the agitator was broken in a few days. After seeing that all of the new washers did not agitate, like their older predecessors, I bought a used Whirlpool. I still have the new GE washer in storage.

11 minutes ago, redneck diaper boy said:

The new HE washers suck. I bought a new top loading GE and the agitator was broken in a few days. After seeing that all of the new washers did not agitate, like their older predecessors, I bought a used Whirlpool. I still have the new GE washer in storage.

That sounds more like a defective product

They do not agitatel like the old ones. The idea is to create currents in the wash water to cause the clothes to rub against each other and clean that way. It is less abusive. also, detergents have changed over the last 40 years. They use cleaning enzymes and molecules. Most liquid detergents are pretty HE compatible. Dreft and Tide being recommended

In some ways they are like the upscale washers of years past where you selected a cycle and let the washer do its thing. The HE has about 10 different cyles. It also balances the load. Mine took 12 of my double-diapers (1 heavy and 1 light for a total of 24 which equals 96 baby diapers)

The machine is not going to impress you with the noise, it agitates very gently and relies on other forces. Mine is a 4.3 cu ft wihich is large and I am told it will do a Queen comforter (I did not have the heart to tell the lady that I am only a Princess and that only in the opinions of Tooth and Tiara Fairies) and she mentioned doing 500 lbs

I did my diapers about 5 days ago, and have not taken them out of the basket to put them on the shelf so they sat there after drying and they still smell like Dreft. One thing that is a bit bizarre is that Dreft is recommended by Pampers. Is thant not like a hair tonic bragging that it is recommended by Kojak or Summere's Eve bragging that it is recommended by Tom Brady or Jockey Boys Underwear bregging "Recommended by Christine Daryleanne Paradise [now johnny7 o_m_a I could see; but Christine Daryleane?]"

I almost forgot to mention. The biggest complaint about side loaders is the seal at the door. Whether it is mold or the door begins to leak, all can be prevented with proper maintenance. By spraying mold killer (not bleach)

Front loaders and stackables have existed for over 60 years that I know of. One would think they have seals down to an art by now. Those things should b ultra-reliable and user-serviceable