LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transition Journal and questions.

I guess I was kind of lucky when it came time to swap out my wardrobe, as I fit into a lot of my older sister's clothing, so I was able to mostly use her sizes there.

I noticed today if i roll down my long socks it looks like a lace rim, i was going to do that to ankle socks anyway! Great minds think alike?

So something Cool, I dont know if this is a common thing. But Spearmint tea is a Natural Anti-androgen. It is great at reducing Oily skin and Acne problems if you have them. Also just kinda makes me feel cuter.

I commend you for you decision to go forward in your efforts to fully embrace your femininity. And with that said I for one appreciate your "sizing" questions for I too have troubles with simple things as bras, camisoles, and panties. So the links that you have received so far will certainly aid me as well:drinks_wine:

On 4/20/2016 at 9:19 PM, JWieler said:

So something Cool, I dont know if this is a common thing. But Spearmint tea is a Natural Anti-androgen. It is great at reducing Oily skin and Acne problems if you have them. Also just kinda makes me feel cuter.

So, as betty said i have been people watching quite a bit. As often as i can, i go to the mall or out to the street and see what i can see.

The whole kid and family thing... yeah, this is why I didn't even bother to try to build any kind of life while having to present as male. I didn't want to deal with the prospect of an "It's either me and the kid or you transitioning" choice, or deal with a SO/spouse trying to make it about them somehow.

Sorry to say, seeing your story... so glad I went the route I did.

Thats a good way, i just got some forms. Cost me a bit but well worth it, they are foam too, so quite light. Id like to get some heavy ones so i can know the feeling of the chest i might have in the future.

There's nothing to compare with liquid (actually gel) silicone forms, especially the attachable ones :girl_happy: The semi-solid homogenous silicone ones are next best if they're soft enough; from there it's downhill quickly :( Just as with fashions, the good stuff is costly. If it's just for temporary fun anything will do, but if it's more than that you need the best because it's the closest to real and you're worth the investment :thumbsup: One good thing forms and a bra do is teach you upper arm movement, which with girls is a semi-circle when the elbows go forward to clear the breasts- with guys it's straight forward. See what people-watching carefully enough can do for you? ;)

That is a very good point! i have never noticed that before, but i do notice i move different in a full bra, so thats gotta be it!

Yes, they are fastened to the skin with medical adhesive which keeps them well-stuck for about 72 hours. The time varies with perspiration, skin pH, etc It also requires the correct remover liquid if you want to break the bond earlier. Special forms with a reinforced back are made for this, but one friend of mine uses regular forms which last her about six months. Attached silicone gel forms done properly with some make-up added with the correct bra can allow exposed cleavage which looks totally real, And these forms feel totally real once they get up to body temperature. I don't know today's cost but they are very expensive- my last non-attachable set from about 12 years ago cost $325US, attachable ones were abut 50% more. The adhesive and remover were about $40 together back then. And that was with careful shopping- you can easily pay double. They are the "Rolls Royce" of breastforms and were originally developed for mastectomy patients so there are size and shape variations to choose from and they had also finally

I am in a spot With work where i will be making good money, without having to be in front of people a whole lot. So that will help. The industry i am in is very results biased, they dont care what you do or who you are, as long as the results are there.

Life comes with no guarantees and anything can happen even when it shouldn't. You really need to research your workplace Transition yourself. The best knowledge base and advice for that comes from those who have done it already. Don't even think about this without making those contacts- once again TG support groups are a godsend. There's enough to that subject alone to fill a pretty large book. I can neither cover that here nor offer much personal advice as I was working as a semi-male during that part of my a painter then, and they all wear the same uniform whether male or female. And even though I had promises otherwise I got fired by the "old friend" I was working for because of that even though he gave another reason. That after single-hndedly doubling his business income in about a year. Backstabbed right through the heart.

Yes, these forms can be used until you get your own growth; in fact they're the best for this because they are so compliant. The problem is that you're going to outgrow them several times along the way plus you may wind up with less natural growth and have to decide whether to keep or lose the enhancement. My TG electrologist is a 34A size and she simply lives with it. Others do well but you never know till it's done so expect nothing and take it as it comes. My own Transition ended before my HRT had any noticeable physical effects, a regretful part of life I can't dwell on for long as it triggers my depression- yet another stab through my heart which seems to be the theme f my life sometimes.

I bought a pink, frilly Swimsuit. So i have a t-shirt and shorts to put over it, and am going swimming tomorrow morning.

So i have been told by my counselor that i need to use my emotions. I am apparently very bad at trying to logic my way out of everything to avoid feeling emotions. My wife has actually accused me of being a sociopath on more than one occasion. So to make more emotional decisions i am putting more stake into my transition, Emotionally it feels right.

• 2 weeks later...