LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Fetish

On 5/8/2016 at 10:09 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Where do you get duvet covers?

Gary makes them. We can special order them for you if you'd like. They would be around $100 for a full or queen size. Email us at sales@llmedico.com if you are interested and we can get you an exact price.

What about for a twin size

thank you

I had the caaalog butt it went missing and I cannot find the part of the site where I can get the replacement

• 5 months later...

I have both the pillow cover and a custom made duvet cover

• 9 months later...

When looking for any plastic clothing I wouldn't get it from China unless you like it real thin and cheap. I am a skin person, so the panties and jumpsuit feel great. My whole family isn't into to any this.

I absolutely love plastic pants however I do not wear them on my bare skin but always in combination with a diaper. I have some very strong memories to the ones I wore as a child. Even though I am well in my fifties by now, I am still hunting after them just to obtain the same feeling from back then. Every so now and then I am successful in my hunt. I simply love plastic pants.:05_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have plastic pants and have loved wearing then all my life. Wish my wife would understand and let me wear diapers and plastic pants 24 7. I would love to meet someone local that lovers them as much as I do. Anyone in the Savannah Ga area like me hit me back!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 9:21 PM, danddy said:

When looking for any plastic clothing I wouldn't get it from China unless you like it real thin and cheap. I am a skin person, so the panties and jumpsuit feel great. My whole family isn't into to any this.

I agree completely about the poor quality of plastic pants from China. I wear only plastic pants and no diapers; I love the feeling of Gerber 2T-3T pants directly on my skin and the crinkly noise they make. I'm trying to find a group/club/blog on this website that is about plastic pants only to discuss such things as how many hours can someone wear

I think how long you can wear plastic pants without causing skin issues, it depends on your skin, and i can assume you pee in them, if you do then as long as your drinking a lot of liquids so pee isn't strong. Then you maybe able to wear all night. I have had a plastic fetish for as long as I can remember. I sleep on the plastic mattress cover and pillow covers. I have not used sheets in 4-5 yrs. I have slept in pee puddles with nothing on on a lot of occasions, I love it.