LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any cyclists around?

WelP my leg has finally healed enough that I am going to be heading out on my bike soon to try and get rid of some of this weight. Gained almost 100 lbs since the accident 2 years ago going from riding 150 miles a week to nothing sure didn't help any..

An old-fashioned wide 'saddle' type seat was always more comfortable for me and that might solve the splitting problem, I don't really know. Reinforcing the back of the diaper with horizontally-run duct tape might work too. Just guessing really since I don't ride anymore and the past riding was in my pre-diaper days.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I ride all the time but would NEVER wear a diaper away from the house. Remember Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will. Too risky to be away from home--especially on a bike--and wearing diapers. I wear walking between Mom's house and my house, and I'll wear outside while mowing or working in the yard, but never to go out anywhere.

Yeah having been a Paramedic in N.Y. seen lots of patients in every manor of clean and dirty underwear and diapers, you need not worry unless you take a crap in the diaper at the Hospital for no reason.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I worry about the risk of my FAMILY finding out that I have a diaper fetish. I know that medical professionals are trained for the "unexpected," but if I was in an accident and taken to the hospital wearing a diaper, my family could possibly find out. It's very hard to keep personal secrets like that. Confidentiality or not, I wouldn't risk it.

Well, this IS the "Incontinance-medical" forum which is why your remark seemed out of place in this post. Most of us don't have a choice one way or another and are trying to find ways to live with what we have.

• 1 month later...

Wow. Never heard of this. Of course I'm just an enthusiast. Most of the races I've done comes for have potato less at all the water stops but then these are smaller rides for charities i.e. Ms or the twin rivers run we have this Saturday in centreville.