LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

confessing my fetish

So recently, more like a few days ago, I opened up to the guy I'm currently talking too, about my mommy fetish. To say that I was embarrassed, would be an understatement. Usually, when it comes to sex stuff, I'm not shy about it. I'll talk to anyone about anything. But..when it comes to talking to someone outside of the ABDL world, I don't like it, lol. I was shaking, I was avoiding eye contact and everything. I'm comfortable with who I am, so I say, but yet, telling someone that I care about...this side of me...it's very scary. I was scared of being judged, for being called a weirdo, and even worse for being called a pedophile.

Now, in all perspective, I KNEW, he wasn't going to go that far, but I did honestly believe he would be weirded out, or something.

But, that wasn't the case at all. He was completely okay with it...and it was as if I just told him that my favorite ice cream was cookies n creme.

It made me think that most of the time, that is probably how the reaction goes. My ex-boyfriend was a little weirded out at first, but he got over it and actually got a little involved.

• Like 2

It might be that we've come to a point in time where fetishes and kinks are something that we expect our partners have. If anything, I think when your significant other knows that about you, it deepens the relationship. While kink is becoming more and more known in the world, it is still not something you ever want to be public about and it shows how much you trust that person to know your kinks, as well as how much you care for them that you would trust them with that information.

On ?12?/?04?/?2016 at 7:04 AM, mamabug said:

So recently, more like a few days ago, I opened up to the guy I'm currently talking too, about my mommy fetish. To say that I was embarrassed, would be an understatement. Usually, when it comes to sex stuff, I'm not shy about it. I'll talk to anyone about anything. But..when it comes to talking to someone outside of the ABDL world, I don't like it, lol. I was shaking, I was avoiding eye contact and everything. I'm comfortable with who I am, so I say, but yet, telling someone that I care about...this side of me...it's very scary. I was scared of being judged, for being called a weirdo, and even worse for being called a pedophile.

Now, in all perspective, I KNEW, he wasn't going to go that far, but I did honestly believe he would be weirded out, or something.

But, that wasn't the case at all. He was completely okay with it...and it was as if I just told him that my favorite ice cream was cookies n creme.

It made me think that most of the time, that is probably how the reaction goes. My ex-boyfriend was a little weirded out at first, but he got over it and actually got a little involved.

Thank you everyone :) I do feel better telling him and it gets it out in the open, so if I start kind of start getting into it...he will be aware of what is going on lol. I mean, I can sit here and hope that someday he will be into trying it...but honestly, it's more important that he is accepting, so I'm very excited! He asked me a little more about it the other day, like why I'm into it and everything, in a non-judgemental way :D

14 hours ago, mamabug said:

Thank you everyone :) I do feel better telling him and it gets it out in the open, so if I start kind of start getting into it...he will be aware of what is going on lol. I mean, I can sit here and hope that someday he will be into trying it...but honestly, it's more important that he is accepting, so I'm very excited! He asked me a little more about it the other day, like why I'm into it and everything, in a non-judgemental way :D

7 hours ago, DiaperThief said:

I've been into wearing diapers since pretty much the moment I got out of them. In fact, I gave myself this handle because the first instance of my diaper wearing was after I stole a couple of pampers from my daycare

3 minutes ago, Diapered Jason said:

Not really. I am the same way, just as a sub. Whenever I go to a kink event, at least around where I live, there is usually a good mix of Doms and subs that are both male and female. While I find more dominant females are interested in say feminization of a male sub, diapers are still not that uncommon. Other fetishes like balloons or knives are less common I have found.

I didn't mean I was a rare breed, JUST because I was a female dom, I meant a rare breed as in a mommy-dom, who also doesn't wear diapers (I have yet to see someone like me, in that regard). I also have zero interest in feminization...well just because I like my guys to look and act like guys (just my preference). Not saying there isn't anyone else like me, I have yet to come across anyone.

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

I hope I answered your questions, I feel like i rambled on a bit lol

No, that actually answered a lot. Thank you for sharing! I honestly had no idea that people with your interests even existed! I've been extra hesitant to join message boards like these, or to explore my kink, because everyone I talk to is interested in stuff that I can't begin to relate to. I love wearing/using diapers and I've only ever dreamed of having a partner change me, but I've never had any interest in AB stuff. I've even found people who share my adult love for diapers, but most of them do not consider themselves to be sexual beings, meaning they are aroused by diapers, but only use them to masturbate and don't like to have sex with diapers or like to have sex at all for that matter-- a sentiment I cannot share.

17 minutes ago, DiaperThief said:

No, that actually answered a lot. Thank you for sharing! I honestly had no idea that people with your interests even existed! I've been extra hesitant to join message boards like these, or to explore my kink, because everyone I talk to is interested in stuff that I can't begin to relate to. I love wearing/using diapers and I've only ever dreamed of having a partner change me, but I've never had any interest in AB stuff. I've even found people who share my adult love for diapers, but most of them do not consider themselves to be sexual beings, meaning they are aroused by diapers, but only use them to masturbate and don't like to have sex with diapers or like to have sex at all for that matter-- a sentiment I cannot share.

There is actually a lot of people here, that find the use of diapers sexual (usually are more DL's that find it sexual, while AB/AK's find it more comforting). It's really not that uncommon. I'm sure you could find someone who loves wearing diapers like you and is a sexual person, or even introduce someone into the community, because that seems where most 'mommy' types come from. Don't ever think you're alone in this fetish, because you're not! There is so much a wide arrange of people here that like diapers in different kinds of ways! :D But we all have common interest

5 hours ago, mamabug said:

There is actually a lot of people here, that find the use of diapers sexual.

I suppose the best way to meet people would be on sites like this? I've always wondered how one would "come out" about this kind of stuff or find someone who shares the same interests without the internet.

When i was in college i did tell a few ppl. Its . Great feeling of acceptance. But i was outed and really destroyed my life. I had to move back to my state of birth. I hope it does work out for u

35 minutes ago, bo3996 said:

When i was in college i did tell a few ppl. Its . Great feeling of acceptance. But i was outed and really destroyed my life. I had to move back to my state of birth. I hope it does work out for u

This is one reason I have kept my DL side to myself with the exception of a DL friend I have who is also a member here.

Well i was in . Rough part in my life between transitioning front the army to the real world. I had issues finding a center for myself. Dont get me wrong i didnt blast it. I told a girl i was trying to talk to and a few close friends. Well the girl was the one who outed me. But by me telling ppl and got outed. It did help me. I found a dom on fet who directed me and help me understand myself. Its not always bad but it did hurt me alot being outed.

There's a saying from a notorious group of folks: Two can keep a secret if one is dead :o So unless you're willing to have the world know it's best to say nothing. But in intimate relationships there has to be trust and sharing. I watch out for people who share secrets about other people because they are not trustworthy, and I don't want anyone in my life who cannot be trusted <_<

• Like 1

I do stand by when I say that what happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. Why do your family and friends need to know that you like to wear diapers? That you may even be into bottles, onesies, cribs and so forth? What does that even do? The only ones that CAN be able to share with the rest of the world are those that NEED to use diapers and even that isn't really necessary. I do believe, though, that you should tell your partner before it starts to get serious so they can make a choice. I know there are plenty of people here who have been married for a long time and kept this secret...well a secret. I don't agree with that. I'm not going to bash anyone that does, but I think it's unhealthy.

4 hours ago, mamabug said:

Thanks, Bettypooh, but I don't think I'm one to have an endless amount of partners to choose from. After all, choosing someone...requires more than just accepting my fetish. I have a lot of coral morals/beliefs that I would want to share with someone. Soo the pool gets even tinier LOL

Coral beliefs? Hmmm...

The best advice I can give you is to look locally for people who already know they want to be subs.

Not sure what I meant by coral lol an obvious mistake of course.

But, what I mean, there are things that are more important to me, than just sharing a fetish - such as religious beliefs, similar interests, same views regarding children and whatnot...

So, no, I'm not going to start looking for a partner based on the fact if he's a sub or not. To me, personally, that's foolish and not