LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make his dreams come true

I've known from almost day one that my boyfriend is a DL and it didn't bother me. In fact, I told him that when we became official then I would wear them with him, and when he told me he was in love with me I would mess with him. About a week ago I found messages of him sexting another DL which we both considered cheating. I forgave him and am giving him a second chance.

I became determined to live up to his fantasies and we finally tried on Saturday and failed horribly. I had trouble giving myself the enema and came out to find him on his computer which I took as a slight. Then, because I had been constipated for a few days, pooping was extremely painful. I was sweating profusely and near tears. The next thing he wanted was for me to give him a lap dance in the dirty diaper. Not only did I fail at this because I'm not flexible/in shape, but I was so nervous that i just kept talking (a common theme throughout the entire escapade) which was not sexy. Then we tried to have sex in our messy diapers while I was tied to this web thing (I like being dominated so we were trying to mix our fantasies) and both of us ended up too nervous and too tired to orgasm. It was an epic fail and I know he was so disappointed (I'm the first girl who has ever been willing to do this in RL with him) and all I want is to get better at it.

• Like 1

Well as far as the Enema many people have trouble administering them , so dont feel bad!

If you want typical constipation relief,you can buy generic bisacodyl (Dulcolax) suppositories from amazon in boxes of 100 if your a frwquent user. If you want enema style relief from a suppository use two this will cause almost a purgative effect and clean you out, as far as your lower bowel, keep in mind the amount of fiber in your diet snd the amount of water you drink are the easiest fietary fixes for constipation.Of course it sounds like your partner would be glad to admister the enema or suppository making your life easier, so dont be shy of suggesting it or plain old asking them to do it. And if messy diaper sex is on the menu for the day it will work out, you could also suggest that you will adminster his as he does yours. The caveat to all sex play/diaper play involving messing is to be sure to have a good lubricant available it makes enemas ,suppositories or even penetration less traumatic on the tissue of the anus and rectum and therefore more pleasurable .

Switching from regular pasta to whole wheat pasta will help as will switching to brown rice ( as a secodary gsin these are also good for your glycemic status ifbyou are diabeyic or borderline diabetic) and of course vegatables and fruits help with constipation ( the whole an apple a day thing will help with constipation,as apples are high in fiber).

Of course if you are eating well and drinking plenty of water and remain constipated it time to see your Doctor.

As far as the diaper and sex play, your other half is thrilled beyond words that you are even open minded enough to try and partake with him,many spouses that know their partner likes this will not even give it a try.

So it is not a "failure" you are both nervous and adjusting to your roles as a couple, with time will come experience and greater ability to please and pleasure each other, so dont be so hard on yourself!

As far as flexibility and your lap dance goes , if you want to become better and more flexible try stretching or a yoga class or something, and above a else keeping the lines of communication open is the key to any relationship, and you seem to have thst one down allready.

Enjoy, explore and you will both get an education at what your partner desires and needs, you need to crawl before you walk, and with experience will come the ability to know by intution what to do with each other. Sorry i probably

Practice makes perfect but if you're forcing yourself to do something which you really don;t want to do you will never find that perfection. Relationships are give-and-take and they don't work unless that balances out. Maybe start the next time with just wetting and then as you get used to it all you can go further more easily. But don't do anything which your body disagrees with- always play safely :)

Thank you for the advice both of you. I did ask him to do the enema for me and his first reaction was "but I like the part after" so then I felt awkward asking for anything else. He's not turned on by wetting, only messing, and I'm fine with it. This was my second time messing a diaper with him. I did suggest taking it one step at a time instead of trying to fully fulfill both of our most elaborate fantasies at once. He agreed but seemed disappointed by that. I just want to be as good as any DL. I do want to do it. The way he gets when I wear a diaper is so hot, such a turn on, he gets so passionate, I love it. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to love the diapers themselves, not his reaction to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Being a diaper lover and alone was never fun. I married young but never told my wife anything. The marriage went south very fast and if we lasted 8 years we were lucky. I was quite alone for the next 12 years you might say, and living as a bi female didn't make things any easier since I was born male. I work as a bartender over half my life already and it had its good points and bad points. One night stands were a plenty, but companionship is more of what I wanted. I am not a big guy barely 5 ft. 3 inches and 135 pounds but took very good care of myself and my health. Working in a bar is long hours and bathroom breaks were very rare. I started wearing diapers under my clothing to relieve myself in times that a break was hard to come by and I rather got accustomed and fond of them. I met a woman a few years back and we hit it off pretty good. she would frequent the club and dance like I've never seen a woman dance before, and was very carefree and smiling all the time. We talked for hours many nights and she made the weekends fly by for me. One night out of the clear blue she grabbed my hand and asked me to dance with her. I was a bit skeptical, because it isn't a gay club, but  I have seen many women dance together in the past.We danced to some nice slow music, the club had died down and it was about 3 am. She was making me dance like I haven't danced in years. She did something that I wasn't expecting and had put her hand on my rear end, I was a bit shocked but haven't felt the touch of a woman in many years. I totally was in a daze and forgot that I was wearing a diaper, and it was slightly wet. This woman looked straight into my eyes and turned her head to the side and gave me a smile, and I wondered why she was looking at me with a grin on her face that scared me but made me rather excited. This woman proceeded to grab my hand and whispered in my ear to follow her to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I thought to myself "is this a wild romp and what's going on". She lifted up the back of her skirt so I could see that she also was wearing a diaper. I didn't know what to say or how to react, This was like a dream within a dream !! She was about an inch shorter than me and put her arms around my waist and drew me in for a kiss. I swear to this day I have never kissed anyone as passionately as we kissed. We chatted till the wee hours of the morning. I left work around 6 am and we sat in her car for about another 3 hours just talking and getting to know each other. She knew I was male and dressed as a woman and she admired me for looking as good as I did. She was no slouch for sure dressed in a skirt and heels that would drive any man to his knees. We hugged and kissed and cried in each others arm and made a whole morning of it. That was almost 2 years ago to the day. We have been together since, like twins joined at the hip.I want to dedicate this to my loving girlfriend and companion on my birthday which is only 6 days away. She has made all my dreams come true, and i would do anything for this woman. My life belongs to her. We will always be diaper lovers, and diaper lover to the end..

• Like 3
  • 3 years later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:35 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Being a diaper lover and alone was never fun. I married young but never told my wife anything. The marriage went south very fast and if we lasted 8 years we were lucky. I was quite alone for the next 12 years you might say, and living as a bi female didn't make things any easier since I was born male. I work as a bartender over half my life already and it had its good points and bad points. One night stands were a plenty, but companionship is more of what I wanted. I am not a big guy barely 5 ft. 3 inches and 135 pounds but took very good care of myself and my health. Working in a bar is long hours and bathroom breaks were very rare. I started wearing diapers under my clothing to relieve myself in times that a break was hard to come by and I rather got accustomed and fond of them. I met a woman a few years back and we hit it off pretty good. she would frequent the club and dance like I've never seen a woman dance before, and was very carefree and smiling all the time. We talked for hours many nights and she made the weekends fly by for me. One night out of the clear blue she grabbed my hand and asked me to dance with her. I was a bit skeptical, because it isn't a gay club, but  I have seen many women dance together in the past.We danced to some nice slow music, the club had died down and it was about 3 am. She was making me dance like I haven't danced in years. She did something that I wasn't expecting and had put her hand on my rear end, I was a bit shocked but haven't felt the touch of a woman in many years. I totally was in a daze and forgot that I was wearing a diaper, and it was slightly wet. This woman looked straight into my eyes and turned her head to the side and gave me a smile, and I wondered why she was looking at me with a grin on her face that scared me but made me rather excited. This woman proceeded to grab my hand and whispered in my ear to follow her to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I thought to myself "is this a wild romp and what's going on". She lifted up the back of her skirt so I could see that she also was wearing a diaper. I didn't know what to say or how to react, This was like a dream within a dream !! She was about an inch shorter than me and put her arms around my waist and drew me in for a kiss. I swear to this day I have never kissed anyone as passionately as we kissed. We chatted till the wee hours of the morning. I left work around 6 am and we sat in her car for about another 3 hours just talking and getting to know each other. She knew I was male and dressed as a woman and she admired me for looking as good as I did. She was no slouch for sure dressed in a skirt and heels that would drive any man to his knees. We hugged and kissed and cried in each others arm and made a whole morning of it. That was almost 2 years ago to the day. We have been together since, like twins joined at the hip.I want to dedicate this to my loving girlfriend and companion on my birthday which is only 6 days away. She has made all my dreams come true, and i would do anything for this woman. My life belongs to her. We will always be diaper lovers, and diaper lover to the end..

If I had a guy like you I would not want a woman at all.