LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. 

I'm searching for a story that I read some years ago, it's title is something like "freedom through diapers" and its plot was settled in a world post a war between the sexes and because the women had won almost all men were became girl forced to wear diapers. Could you help me please?

Looking for two stories.

One where a girl losses a bit of her memory every time she uses a diaper. 

the other is a story about a girl gets signed up for a national contest held by pampers (I think)by her sister and she wins and goes to a summer camp.

43 minutes ago, RaysMedic said:

Looking for two stories.

One where a girl losses a bit of her memory every time she uses a diaper. 

the other is a story about a girl gets signed up for a national contest held by pampers (I think)by her sister and she wins and goes to a summer camp.

The first sounds like "The Kindness of Strangers" by Princess Pottypants available on her site

The second one I believe is: Diapers for Jessica - babiliee - Wattpad

55 minutes ago, ohiobabygirl said:

Anyone know if the sailas story was continued. I don't remember who wrote it or if that's how it was spelled 

Sallas is what you're looking for I think. Elfy is the author, 

I know he mentioned continuing it with a sequel sometime, but he hasn't yet.  

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sallas is what you're looking for I think. Elfy is the author, 

I know he mentioned continuing it with a sequel sometime, but he hasn't yet.  

The sequel is still being written!

On 3/23/2024 at 10:13 AM, The Cle-venger said:

The first sounds like "The Kindness of Strangers" by Princess Pottypants available on her site

The second one I believe is: Diapers for Jessica - babiliee - Wattpad

The second one is it!! The first one was about a woman who had a phd and was using a special diaper ever time she wet it she would loss more of her memory/iq

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a story that was (probably) posted to fictionmania or sissykiss years ago about a (boy, named Bobby) high schooler that gets bullied into diapers after witnessing a bully picking on another kid and suggesting the (girl, named Brandy) bully put her victim into a diaper, at which point the bully decides the protagonist is a bigger baby/sissy than her original target, hence he's the one who should end up diapered, which she gets accomplished through blackmail and some help from her mafioso uncle (named Vinnie, iirc), who starts helping the kid's mother, first with her car troubles, eventually giving her a (girly) second-hand computer which the bully ends up using to spy on the protagonist.

A similar, but way less developed, story can be found at writing.com, under the name "Christian's Diaper Humiliation", (allegedly) penned by Princess Pottypants.

Thanks for any help in locating the original version of the story!

On 2/28/2024 at 10:27 AM, WBDaddy said:

I'll have to look in my files. Stay tuned (and don't be shy about a reminder if I don't come back with an answer right away)

Gentle, friendly poke :)