LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

We have been getting a lot of posts about people looking for one story or another recently and I think people are getting tired of it, as well these topics pushing actual stories off of the front pages and making it harder for readers to find and for writers to get their stories noticed.

So in the interests of keeping peoples stories in the spotlight on the first few pages anyone who has a story they are looking for, post in this thread! That way people can come and direct you to the right story if they know it, and you aren't distracting from the many great stories that get written and posted here.

I repeat...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STORY... POST IN THIS THREAD!

Any threads set up with people looking for a story will be deleted.

I'm looking for a story where the starlet of the story was a pilot with a abdl fetishes she crashed on an alien planet the read her abdl info on her computer and think it is her history so they engage in treating her that way and release sexual energy which is what they feed on so they import more people willingly who enjoy this sort of life style. Not sure who wrote it or if it was on here or where I found it

Alright searching for a very old story. It had a very strange combination of fetishes, so I have been reluctant to tell others I am searching for it. But after years of searching .... I need help.

It was about two guys in a large building or institute. Something bad had happened to the world and this was a safe haven. For exchange for staying there they had to wear diapers for extended periods. The people that ran the place used the stuff in the diapers to power the magic of the facility.

After processing certain amounts they could earn higher rewards, including learning how to use magic. Only the first two chapters had excessive diaper content.

The second two chapters (or chapter?) were mostly furry. The two characters had earned enough to learn magic, one got turned into an equine with shapeshifting capabilities. The other ended up with a stretchy or rubbery body.

Major rare fetish of all the way through in that part, where the horse friend was casting a spell that required his cock stay inside the friend for an extended period. Then one of the other higher ups requested a sample of his cum. So he forced his cock the rest of the way through his friend so he could supply the sample.

The last part ended up with the friend forcing his cock into the cock of the horse anthro, getting it stuck and ending up with his balls getting heavily inflated. He went to sleep woke up pregnant and now a hermaphrodite. (there were also some repopulating animals to the world subplots too)

There was so much more I remember but those were the major plot points. PLEASE help me find this story!

I've read a story a long time ago, never really bothered to make a looking for a story thread about it but, since it's there. I might aswell ask.

I clearly remember a scene where this guy would have a crush on a girl and eventually that girl ends up babysitting him, why? I don't remember. most likely is his mom/dad babying him. Anyway, so his crush ends up babysitting him, he's really embarrassed. She treats him like a real baby, denying him sexual plesure and the likes. I remember her knowing that he has a crush on her and that she's just trying to humilliate him. She even brings in another guy and while he's in his highchair, infront of the TV with some kid TV show on. They can hear them making love behind him, but he cannot look, he's just helplessly watching kid shows while they're having sex.

That's the only thing I remember, I never could find that story again. I'm pretty sure I've read it somewhere and it's not imaginated but I don't know where. I'm afraid that it was on Dee ker's, that old page with tons of half good stories.

Thanks for helping me out!

Also, does anyone know any other stories like the one I just described? In which the protagonist is really picture as a baby and his/her partner turns towards someone else to fufill sexual needs? Most of the time in a humilliating way where the protagonist is watching or knows? like the story that on here, called "Baby Jill" by babyboy226.

Hey all,

Does anyone remember or know where to find an ABDL story entitled, "Grounded For Spring Vacation"? It was posted on this forum some time back, but now I can't seem to find it.

It was about a 30-something year-old teacher who still lived with her mother and was treated like a young child. It was an unfinished work when I last read it, but it was just getting good with the mother grounding her adult daughter with the punishment of spending her entire spring break vacation as a baby.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

How old was the story because (I think) some of the older stories got pruned if they hadn't had a post in for a long while. Also the search function isn't to good at finding things posted before the upgrade. Do you know roughly the time period it was last updated?

EDIT: I just searched every page of the story forum... If it was once on this site, it isn't now.

6 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

Hey all,

Does anyone remember or know where to find an ABDL story entitled, "Grounded For Spring Vacation"? It was posted on this forum some time back, but now I can't seem to find it.

I don't recall the author, but have a copy...

• Like 1

Looking for a story about a cop who is on a case where people are being abducted and then rediscovered. They turn to babies when they are questioned and she tries to pretend to be baby to get The answers, I might have seen it on deviant art but I'm not sure

I'm looking for a story I read ages ago, but unfortunately I don't remember the title or author or even where I read it. It was about a young man who takes revenge on his two former babysitter for humiliating him by putting them in diapers. After he has trapped one of the girls, he makes her call over her friend and ties her up too. Later, he makes them wrestle to determine who gets to get out of their diaper - of course, he didn't specifiy for how long she would get out of her diaper, so even the winner is quickly rediapered again.

Not much to go on, I know, but maybe someone has an idea?

On 12/4/2015, 8:56:26, NappyForYou said:

I'm looking for a story I read ages ago, but unfortunately I don't remember the title or author or even where I read it. It was about a young man who takes revenge on his two former babysitter for humiliating him by putting them in diapers. After he has trapped one of the girls, he makes her call over her friend and ties her up too. Later, he makes them wrestle to determine who gets to get out of their diaper - of course, he didn't specifiy for how long she would get out of her diaper, so even the winner is quickly rediapered again.

Not much to go on, I know, but maybe someone has an idea?

That one is called the 'Bet by Jim'