LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy/Diaper Dreams

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Michael) All my life I have had nappy dreams even starting as a toddler. The majority of them are in fact quite disturbing and distressing. It is not because of what happens in them but rather the fact that they occur at all. I take special care to keep my nappy wearing and baby issues very secret. In my dreams however, that rule seems to be broken. They are sometimes sexual, but usually not. But they are usually dreams that disturb the next day. I have a long history of weird and sometimes highly entertaining and vivid dreams. However, nappy dreams are not something I enjoy because I am not in control of the situation.

• 3 weeks later...

I can only remember having one "Diaper Dream" oddly enough it was just last year, hadn't actually had one before, and it rather surprised me. I don't however remember what I was doing in the dream or even where I was, but I do remember being in a diaper (This was just before I started the job I'm currently at).

I have had many different diapered dreams. Some where I openly wear diapers and all is normal even when I need a change. Others are I am caught wearing a diaper and made fun of.

I had the dream of going pee in my diaper and wake to find I did not have a diaper on and wet my bed. ( diapered every night now)

I enjoy having diapered dreams, some of which I wish i did not wake up from.

I've always had very vivid and sometimes even Lucid Dreams about my diaper wearing. Before I got sick and spent a lot of time in the Hospital when I was seven I would dream I was standing in the front of class giving a book report and realized that I needed to pee... So I'd briefly looked down to see if I had a wet spot and realized that I had forgotten to put on my pants. Up to that point no one had noticed or said anything but as soon I I looked then everyone else noticed and there I was wetting my diaper in front of the entire class.

When I was 7 years old. I had a dream that I was kidnapped and then taken off to a secluded area and forced to be this guys baby.

He diapered me, fed me a bottle, had plenty of toys for me to play with. Then toward the end of the dream the cops were on there way and he strapped me into the highchair and tied it to a tree in the woods with me still in just my diaper and a pacifier in my mouth.

He then took off. The cops finally found me and unstrapped me from the highchair. I woke up about that time so not sure what happened after that.

It was fun in the dream. But would be scary in real life. Not knowing if he's gonna kill you or what.

I've had a few of those dreams, however, the dreams has more or less been about me and my daddy, and so it has just happened I was wearing a diaper and needed a change. However I did once dream about a cloth diaper for some reaso, may have been cause I was trying to find some really cute ones before I fell asleep, who knows :P

• 9 months later...

Has anyone had a dream like this? My latest diapered dream which I've had for a few nights featured a mid-twentieth century Mum. The Dream was triggered by the British Airways cradle seat advert that I found on youtube. I was gazing up at her looking down at me smiling with her gaze focused wholly on me while she cradled me in her arms. I was wearing a nothing but a disposable diaper. All I remember about her is red lipstick on her lips in her ears were small pearl stud earrings and around her neck was a 46 cm length pearl necklace, strung with knots between each pearl. Not only that but I've been thinking about the idea of a Mum from the mid twentieth century living in the modern day, changing a disposable diaper

23 hours ago, sonofninasayers said:

Has anyone had a dream like this? My latest diapered dream which I've had for a few nights featured a mid-twentieth century Mum. The Dream was triggered by the British Airways cradle seat advert that I found on youtube. I was gazing up at her looking down at me smiling with her gaze focused wholly on me while she cradled me in her arms. I was wearing a nothing but a disposable diaper. All I remember about her is red lipstick on her lips in her ears were small pearl stud earrings and around her neck was a 46 cm length pearl necklace, strung with knots between each pearl. Not only that but I've been thinking about the idea of a Mum from the mid twentieth century living in the modern day, changing a disposable diaper

On 22/02/2016 at 0:18 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I had a dream once that was surprisingly similar, in which I discover I'm a nine-year-old girl who's still in diapers because of polio. The whole scenario is apparently taking place in 1958--I remember seeing tail-fin cars pass by.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a plastic dream the other night, which surprised me because you'd think that since I always sleep in plastic pants I would dream about them but it hasn't usually happened that way. Anyway I got cold during the night so I put on a plastic romper over the plastic pants I was wearing, and then I dreamed I was wearing plastic panties and dress, and the people I was with didn't seem to mind or notice, except that one made a remark that she thought I looked comfortable, and after a while someone else said if I really liked to wear plastic she had a plastic skirt I could have. She went to get it and I put it on immediately. The whole dream was suffused with good feelings.

It's been awhile, but I've always had a reoccurring diaper dream: it kind of pushed me to start wearing diapers in my 20's (only because sheltered me didn't realize what depends were!)

For some reason I'm not an infant, just a smaller version of myself. I'm put back into diapers as a punishment by a man who I can best describe as one of those bad b-movie villian

One of my recent dreams had me trying to hide the diaper i was wearing and my mom was trying to trick me into exposing it and catching me in the act(she did not approve of this when i was a teen)

1. Most of my dreams are me shopping at a store looking for adult baby clothes.Ussually I'm wearing diapers and browsing around at a store that sells adult baby clothes and plastic pants. There are bins full of all kinds of plastic pants kinda like in an old five and dime store. Then some stores have different isles with baby outfits hanging on the walls.
  2. The last one I remember there was this women checking out my outfit and my diapers and showing them to a friend of hers. She slowly pulles out my diaper pants cover then saw my plastic pants and finnally pulled my plastic pants out and revealed my diaper. I remeber being embarassed as she was looking for a different outfit for me to wear because I was wet. Next thing I remember she was gone but I had on a different outfit dry diapers and I could see my wet diapers sitting next to a washing machine. It was pretty vivid and I ussaully have these dreams just before I wake up so I remeber them pretty welll.