LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

X-ray and diaper complait of the day

So i seen this exam Doctor today had to strip down to just my diaper and put on a hospital gown. all was fine till i had x-rays on my pelvis. The first one was blurry. i was told my diaper was the cause. So i had to slide it off, (did not have a new one on me) If that was not bad enough they put a bed pad down. I have never had an issue in the past with diapers and x-rays.

There may have been some metallic elements in the SAP (super absorbent polymers) used in the diaper you were wearing. Most disposable diapers use a chemical called sodium polyacrylate, but some diapers might contain a metallic material as well, and that would throw off the x-ray machine.

I've had a couple of MRIs, several CAT scans, and numerous x-rays while wearing a diaper. There has never been a problem. The idea of there being something

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had a coupleof x rays while wearing a nappy without any problems. My medical notes state I am incontinent and wear nappies or pads as the NHS insist in calling them.

Metal in the MRI machine can cause you problems (focused electromagnetic waves) and can cause the machine to go "boom!" if it overloads it :o The software is supposed to detect those anomalies and prevent harm but I don't get along with computer stuff well and my luck ain't so good other. Last time I had n MRI they asked several times to be sure it was only undies and a gown, nothing else. It was hard to stay still on the table; I think they refrigerated it just before I arrived!

Bettypooh

I had a stroke in February and when the Nurses would come in to change me they saw my wounds from being shot years ago , so when the order for an MRI came up the Nurses came in and asked where the bullets were, I said what bullets they said the ones you were shot with, I said holy crap these are some good drugs I did not even know, they said not now but we saw the wounds from when you were and had to make sure they were removed otherwise they would tear you up, it was pretty funny at the time.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

With a CT-Scan coming up, I found this thread interesting. Kindly understand it hardly would trouble the Adult-Toddler I happen to be, if I'm asked to put my bare bottom on a hospital Piddle-pad for my close-up; anything one might mistake for expectations-of-privacy (visual or tactile) I leave out in the car whenever I go to a medical facility.