LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with nighttime

So, if we're thinking about the whole idea of training ourselves to wet in any situation, there appears to me to be one major flaw:

I can't consciously keep "relaxed down there" during the time when I'm sleeping. So, pretty much, my bladder just fills up. Wouldn't this inhibit the goal of trying to reduce my bladder size? If you are bursting to pee when you wake up, you were probably bursting to pee for at least a few hours. That's a really long time to holding a lot of pee. How could this not affect incontinence training? It must make you able to hold your pee better.

Yet, a lot of people recommend that you drink a lot before bed so that it will train you to wet the bed. I get the sentiment, I usually pee at least a little bit if I have drank a ton of water. But I don't empty my bladder multiple times throughout the night. Thus, this would make me have a full bladder the

My limited understanding of the physiology behind this is that we are basically continent by default insofar as our subconscious nervous system keeps things sealed shut and the decision to pee is one whereby a conscious action that overrides this default inhibition.

Ipso facto, all things being equal, I am unlikely to wet myself whilst asleep.

I suspect the

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are training to wet at night also remember that your body will wake you to pee, however if you do not move and let it go the body will soon realize it's waking you up for nothing because you wake up don't move and pee and go back to sleep,it will stop waking you up because you don't get all crazy about dealing with it, you just relax and pee.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Amyuser said:

If you are training to wet at night also remember that your body will wake you to pee, however if you do not move and let it go the body will soon realize it's waking you up for nothing because you wake up don't move and pee and go back to sleep,it will stop waking you up because you don't get all crazy about dealing with it, you just relax and pee.

Very true.

Leaks are a fact of life when IC, you can't get perfection in protection . your just have to accept that leaks happen,and plan accordingly.

• Like 3
On 15/05/2016 at 2:59 AM, Amyuser said:

Leaks are a fact of life when IC, you can't get perfection in protection . your just have to accept that leaks happen,and plan accordingly.

Totally agree. Eventually you just accept them. It doesn't bother me in the slightest if I wet the bed now and providing the wet patch stays warm I just sleep in i and deal with it in the morning.

• Like 2

Well I suppose if you wear and use diapers it no longer matters if you are incontinent or a DL or AB. I found especially now that the manufacturers turn more and more cotton feel leaks are inevitable. There are (if you

On 5/15/2016 at 0:18 PM, Frink said:

What's your combo, dude?

When I started out I would hold and void a lot more volume than I do now, so things have changed a bit from this, but what worked then was cloth over disposable with latex pants.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...