LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for better Onies

I work as a mechanice on cars all day. Well last week I was wearing a onies like normal and ended up scratching a car. to make a long story short I have to pay for the damage to the car and now must wear shirt or something to cover my belt.

So here is my question, does anyone know where I might be able to find a onies made out of something like underarmor, wickwear, or anything like that so I might be able to wear it under a regular shirt. The other part to it is I need it to be light as I work in south GA and we do not have AC in the shop.

Thanks for any help

Yes you. Are right about what I was asking for. The belt I wear is the same one I wore in the army and it works great for me. I have thought about getting one of the tank. Top onesie but I need. Something lighter then the cotton. For now I'm using a belt guard, but they do not last very long and they also make it a pain to try and use your belt.

The Onesie does not help with keeping the belt from scratching the car this is the reason I was asking if someone might know of a company makes wicker wear, underarmor, or any other light weight fabric.

Yes, that is right. I'm looking for a light weight onesie preferable something that will also wick moister away from me. Right now at work I'm wearing, Diaper, Onesie, and coveralls and that is it right now. So I guess right now I do not have a belt problem, but cotton coveralls and cotton onesie is a little much.

Before everything 3 bottles of water and one change around lunch. Now it is 3 to 5 bottles of water and the only change I need is because the inside of the diaper has fallen apart, but it is not that wet.

Good news for me,I can wear thing I want as long as it is cotton or flame retardant so, I can wear Nomex coveralls, so I'm currently looking for Army desert coveralls. I use to wear them when I was overseas and I know they are light, but this is only a temp fix.

Personally the best thing I have found is a short sleeve leotard from a dance supply store. They come in many materials and the spandex ones work great for support.

• 2 weeks later...