LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I would need is one side panel that can slide under a mattress and drop down. about 16" tall in white

I wa thinking along similar lines. I thought maybe 2 cribs, drill holes in the ends of the spring mattress supports and bolt together, fasten the 2 side rails on each side together and just use the headboard and footboard from 1 crib. Then just place 2 standard crib matrasses end to end for a perfect fit. This would create a standard width crib but twice the length.

Yours came out amazing and you get points for actually building it. The idea isn't important, it's the execution that counts.

Hugs,

Freta

I do not have a spring mattress or box spring. My bed is on lifters so that there is about 17" clearance from the floor to store things under the bed. Instead of a box spring, I have a bunkie board and Instead of a spring mattress I have a foam mattress that is about 3 4" thick, otherwise my bed would be about 3 feet off the ground and I could not use the kinds of headboard with compartments, In one of which stand my Fairy dollies and on top of which I have some shelves for my tiaras and two lamps. Along the side of my bed is a dust skirt with a scalloped edge and the pink satin bedspread has its own dist skirt

The opposiet side of the bed is against some shelves and the wall so no crib side is needed there