LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally have an op date

So i have finally been given a date for the operation on my spine, which means that if things go to plan, i will be in less pain and hopefully it will release some pressure on my nerves, that are responsible for the incontinence. On the down side it may lead to total incontinence, and will reduce mobility, but i have reduced mobility any way, its just the possibility of cauda equina that gives me most concern.

If you have relationship with the guy up stairs, i will keep you in my thoughts and "talks" with him( not really talks as i tend to bitch alot sometimes and he just listens),

He has showed an intrest in trying to make me miserable,but not dead.

Just what i have survived in the last 2 1/2 years would curl your nose hair, well over

On 3/31/2016 at 10:16 PM, maly said:

So i have finally been given a date for the operation on my spine, which means that if things go to plan, i will be in less pain and hopefully it will release some pressure on my nerves, that are responsible for the incontinence. On the down side it may lead to total incontinence, and will reduce mobility, but i have reduced mobility any way, its just the possibility of cauda equina that gives me most concern.

• Like 1

Well hookedondiapers it all started three years ago with a bout of flu, just ordinary flu, then after twelve weeks the crippling back started and got persistently worst until my doctor sent me to hospital in an ambulance. Long story short, infection got into spine, spinal swelling, large cyst on my psoas muscle, disc got infected broke dissapeared. spine at L4-L5 started to crumble, trapped nerves and nerve damage in lower back +upper at C3-C5 = shit load of pain & bladder probs.

Hope that help you some. if not i dont mind sharing more.

Maly.

12 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

Best wishes, Maly.

On 4/3/2016 at 8:44 PM, maly said:

Well hookedondiapers it all started three years ago with a bout of flu, just ordinary flu, then after twelve weeks the crippling back started and got persistently worst until my doctor sent me to hospital in an ambulance. Long story short, infection got into spine, spinal swelling, large cyst on my psoas muscle, disc got infected broke dissapeared. spine at L4-L5 started to crumble, trapped nerves and nerve damage in lower back +upper at C3-C5 = shit load of pain & bladder probs.

Hope that help you some. if not i dont mind sharing more.

Maly.