LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At a Hotel

Hey Mark,

Its quite possible they just wanted to ride in the elevator alone and it had nothing to do with your diapers. I do this frequently in public elevators (wait for the next one so I don't have to ride with other people).

Well AB your plan is going to portray the IC people in a bad light, and is inconsistent with the conduct of the IC, they hotel staff will be talking about the weirdo in that room, you have no expectation of privacy and no recourse if someone from the staff complains about your conduct amongst thrmselves or to other people.

I was in minnesotta on a trip and had never stepped foot in the state before, my wife felt sure i had alot of friends but figured nobody in the state eould know me, we ran into three people that i was friends with,so in this day and age of "social media" and such you will truly never know all the connections among your friends and aquaintances or those of your employer.

Be respectfull and discrete,they have probsbly had thousands of IC people stay there and know from first hand experience how they conduct themselves and manage thrre condition, you will stick out and be talked about because your actions will be counter to all the other guests they have had.

You may embarrass us all be it ABDL or IC , if you would not do it in your home community,you should not do it somewhere else, because we all live somewhere.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I'm really getting tired however, of the holier than thou factions here who think they are the great arbiter of what acceptable AB behavior is.

No offence, but perhaps you shouldn't continue to read this thread then.

I get what you mean....this is why I am chicken about really doing this. I am now thinking of putting some mens pullups in some sort of 'toiletry bag' and leaving that under the sink, possibly with the pullups ever so noticeable in the bag.

I'm IC, and I travel for work most every week. Yes, I try to bring plastic grocery bags for my used ones, and I always tip the maid. I stack my diapers in the dresser just like the rest of my clothes.

• Like 1

When I was a child traveling with my family all of us with OAB wore gauze diapers and vinyl panties in the car just in case. At night once Mom felt I could be trusted to stay dry in bed I did not sleep in diapers; however I was expected to remake motel beds to use a rubber sheet packed in my suitcase.

When I started traveling as an adult lacking bladder control, I always sleep in a diaper. I still carry modern water-proof sheets. Generally I return to the same hotels frequently. They are informed I need waterproof sheets. This information is shared on the reservation systems of the major hotel chains. Still, I always double check.

Hardly ever do my diapers leak. Always I leave generous tips in envelopes for the maids.

• 1 month later...

I am incontinent and must sleep in nappies to avoid wetting the bed. I always take a kylie (washable bed pad) with me and of course my inco pants, pads, nappies and plastic pants etc. I have never had a problem. The cleaning staff at the

My job also put me into a hotel several times a year. Everytime I check the bedding always I have found a mattress protecter on it , never a rubber or plastic one just the padded ones.

• 3 months later...

I am incontinent and wear diapers from time to time because of my disabilities and I fully understand what your saying about wearing diapers whilst on holiday at a hotel, Currently I am on holiday now in the Philippines I won't say were because of privacy issues.

Anyway my biggest problem is that I am on holiday with a unsympathetic pearent as in my dad and I don't want a big argument flaring up if I am discoverd in diapers, I also agree that leaving your diapers on display is a bad idea not least because of the fear of being found out but because it would mark you out as having problems or worse being lazy for not using the toilets provided in the room.

I also think its a good idea to protect your bedding against wetness if you happen to leak out of your diapers whilst you are sleeping so that the next guest who sleeps in the bed doesn't have to deal with a stained mattress or worse.

I have worn diapers in a hotel before and have come up with my own strategy for avoiding embarrassing situations, I would say its a good idea to dispose of your used diapers in a plastic bag so that house keeping doesn't have to deal with your mess as this can be smelly and unpleasant and at worst just plain old unhyginic I mean I who would want to put their hands on your dirty/soild nappies, Yuck man!!!.

The other way of dealing with it is to discreetly dispose of them in a public bin whilst hidden in your rucksack whilst not making yourself stick out like a saw thumb so to speak.

anyway these are just some of my thoughts on this subject.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Thanks Rusty Pins, I've never been queried as to what's in my bag unless I go through security at a shopping mall or cinemas, I know everyone is on the look out for woodby terrorists as specially after the recent attacks in Queens in New York City, I don't blame them as I sometimes get panic attacks when faced with unfamiliar situations.

If anyone did ask or get security on my case then I would gladly show them what was in my bags and explain that I am incontinent and need to wear diapers and don't like being seen in public places as I get afraid that someone will tease or bully me.

and also explain that I am disabled and whilst I have never been arrested for anything in real-life I have been uncomfortably close to that on a few times because someone accused me of something that I had not done and usually in those cases once the police see that I am no threat they let me go usually after giving me a lecture on not acting so suspiciously although again I can explain that because I get nervous about being in public as specially after almost getting robbed/mugged in 2004 after withdrawing money in the form of cash for my then upcoming holiday experiences.

anyway thanks for your advice

yours sincerely

Teksing88889