LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At a Hotel

Back when I worried about these things, I'd take my bagged diaper down the hall to a trashcan (often near the elevator or the vending machines).

Now I just put it in or near (hotel trashcans can be pretty small) the trash can in the bathroom.

• Like 1

I have stayed at several motels while diapered. When making the reservation I request a waterproof mattress cover as a precaution in case my diaper leaks. All the locations were kind enough to place a cover on the mattress and informed me at check in which bed the cover was on. Each stay was for 5 nights. I always wore cloth diapers and plastic panties. In the morning I would rinse out the diaper and hang it to dry over the shower rod, the pins would be on the vanity with lotion and powder and the plastic pantie would be hanging on the end of the towel rack. My diaper bag was left out in plain view. Usually I would go back to the room at lunch time to change. Once I arrived when the maid was cleaning the room. I asked her to come back in a few minutes as I needed some privacy. Never was any of my things disturbed or tampered with.

I would make a reservation at the same place one year later and the agent asked If I needed the mattress protected. I was well taken care of with no embarrassment.

• 1 year later...

I came back to the hotel after work today and apparently the maid decided to let me know that I don't use the potty only diapers. I have been giving her good tips because of my used diapers in the garbage can so she decided to be playful and put one of my diapers on the potty seat.

20171217_150759_600x800.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

She should tip you because you make her job easier!  She doesn't have to clean the toilet or stock the bathroom with new rolls of toilet paper.

True.  But she does take the bag out of the trash can with used diapers in it.  I do always tie the bag in a knot for them.  I know a lot people feel its not proper to throw your diaper out in the hotel trash can but I do.  It is just plain easier.

We where in Mexico and the maid put my stuffies on the pillow on the bed and tucked the covers over them. I was embarrassed but it was a fun thing to come back to.

At hotels I put my diapers in the blue disposal bags and in the bathroom garbage and I also tip well for them having to dispose of them.

Maids frequently are kind to my bear when they encounter them.   I've found everything from him being poised on top of the pillows to tucked in to having capes and blankets made out of towels.

Ask anyone that works in housekeeping in a hotel, even a nice one and they will tell you they have seen it all.  Prostitutes, drug use, sex toys and used condoms left in bedding are just part of what they see all the time.  A used diaper, even an adult one wont register for most of them if you dispose of it respectfully.  Wrap it well in the trash can and it gets thrown away without a second thought.  They have so little time to clean rooms they will probably not notice it or care and I assure you they have seen much worse. 

Any decent person wouldn't wish to expose another person to their germs and filth.  Please be respectful of hotel workers and think how you would feel if you had to walk into a hotel room and see what was left behind.  

I always stick a bit of the packaging of my nappies out of the bottom of the cupboard door so that the cleaners see I am a nappy wearer. Personally I bring puppy training pads with me and use them as a barrier between my nappy and the bed sheet so if my nappy leaks it us caught by the puppy pads.

In the morning I open as many windows as possible so that the 'baby' smell is gone. My used nappies I dispose of outside in public bins.

I have found that if there are and unfortunate leaks or stains on the sheets then the sheets get changed without any murmer or complaint by the staff.

I stay at a hotel generally more than I stay at my own home as my work keeps me constantly on the road. Since I wear diapers full time when I'm at a hotel I usually I'm not discreet at all.  Of course at home I have to be due to our children.  I guess for me my hotel room is a place I am alone and can express myself. My diapers are always out in the open and generally they are always pink.  My changing supplies are always out on the bathroom sink as well as my Disney Princess toothbrush and toothpaste. I generally hand wash my plastic/PUL panties and hang them out to dry in the shower.  My used diapers are disposed of in the room trash can.  I always tie the bag shut for the maids.  When walking around the hotel I am just in a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt which means the diaper crinkle is heard for a mile walking down the hotel hallway.  It is strange in a way because at home and work it is the exact opposite.  You will never see my diapers or hear them crinkle.

20171227_060505_600x800_768x1024.jpg