LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers At a Hotel

I'm in hotels about 75% of the year for work. I've never had any issues with leaving a used disposable in the trash can. Make sure the can has a liner. Before I leave for work, I'll tie the liner closed so the staff doesn't have to come in contact with the disposable. Don't leave a stinky diaper in the room, that'd just be too gross.

As others have said, take care of the housekeeping staff and they will take care of you.

I'm going to assume ALL hotels are equipped to handle bed wetters of all age ranges. Mattresses are expensive. If you are certain you are going to leak, then you should request a protective sheet from the front desk. If you destroy their mattress, you will be charged. Have fun with that expense report.

• Like 1

My take on it. I wore diapers one night at a hotel last year when on vacation. I triple bagged the wet diaper in plastic grocery bags and put it in the trash can. Someone might have known what was in the bag if they felt the bag, but it was so well disposed of the maid probably just emptied the trash and though nothing of it.

I've stayed at quite a few hotels, across Canada, for work purposes and for petsonal vacations. I've stayed by myself and I've stayed with my wife.

During those stays I've never gone out of my way to either hide or showcase my diapers. Diapers were stored in drawers or wardrobes where possible and in the nightstand where necessary. After a diaper change I wrapped the diaper and put in in the trash. Not once did any of the staff say anything. I have never and would never go out of my way to try and dispose of my diapers somewhere other than the room. Why would you? You wouldn't expect an incontinent adult to not use the garbage so why would a DL not use the garbage.

Use

I wear 24/7 and spend about 50 nights in a hotel a year. I always have diapers with me in hotels. I always throw out in the hotel trash can in the room. It is not my fault if the hotel is too cheap to put a liner in the trashcan. I am usually thickly diapered, especially at night, and have never had an issue throwing out my thick, used diapers in the trashcans in the room (other than sometimes they don't fit in the small trashcans). I usually leave my diapers in my diaper suitcase that I bring with me, or if they don't fit, Ill leave them out in the open in the room when I have to buy extras on long trips. Not to jinx anything, but never had an issue...and I travel all over the world.

Several years ago, I was traveling thru Canada on vacation. I took cloth diapers and plastic pants with me, as the disposable diapers available back then were really crappy! One stop included a 2 night stay at a Best Western hotel. The first night I stayed there, my diaper was dry in the morning, so I took it off in the bath room, and put it on a bathroom shelf, along with my plastic pants and diaper pins. The way the bathroom was designed, you could not see the shelf