LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would Your Ideal Playdate or AB Field Trip Be Like?

55 minutes ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

There's a lot you can do with a little but I think the things that would be weird is to go to the movies to watch a kids movie.

I would go to the playground! I haven't been to one since I was a kid and I would just love to be able to run around and play on the slides and swings. I would have a dress on and a big thick diaper sticking out the bottom! Also Mommy would be able to change me right there when she needs to. It wouldn't necessarily be about being changed in front of others, but allowing mommy to have the freedom check my diaper and change me as she pleases. Then we could go get ice cream after! I would want to be pushed around in a stroller too because I would be tired after playing in the park :)

• 1 month later...
On ?3?/?22?/?2016 at 10:15 PM, minachan16 said:

I have seen TONS of kids movies in theater, especially animated movies. You can get away with this pretty easily by yourself as long as you don't go to a weekend matinee or any other time when there's likely to be more families there than adults. You often just need to go to a later showing when kids won't be as prevalent. Especially with movies like Disney and Pixar, it's becoming more common to see adults watching these movies for their own enjoyment (at least in the states), so it isn't something you should feel weirded out doing :)

On the other hand, I think it's interesting that going to the petting zoo is an okay little activity, but seeing a kids movie at the movie theater isn't. When I go to the zoo with daddy, much as I'd like to go to the petting zoo, I don't because that's the one part of the zoo my little side can't go unnoticed. Like it's one thing to look at the tigers or the flamingos, but the petting zoo pen is always full of kids and completely void of adults except for parents. I'd stick out like a sore thumb at a petting zoo and not in a good way. What causes you to think a petting zoo is normal little activity? Have you done it before? What was your experience like?

Not sure why you'd stick out like a sore thumb at a petting zoo.

I'm thinking a trip to the park our of this realms of impossibility. Depending on the park.

I'm trans, and started to look for places to present as my real self in public. On such place is Manchester's gay villiage. Which, as youd think is a more 'open' place.

In the middle is Sackville park. I suppose that would be the best place to host a open air AB event.....