LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female side wins I'm going to transform

Got dat Chart ready for occasions when a new sister joins the circle o_o as for purses, bags are your friend I can throw so much stuff in one i have no idea what to do with it. Get a smaller purse for social occasions though, when you wanna be all fancy. Or don't. That's just me.

If it makes you feel better I have plenty of friends too who transitioned basically on their 50th and they still look pretty fantastic, though, you may need FFS depending, not that you need to get it if your not comfortable with spending that much. I live in the south and socially it hasn't been traumatizing but thaaat may be luck of the draw. I got no idea on the specifics of SRS but recovery can take a Month and a bit over, depending.

A lot of being perceived as female besides a couple of basics is how you project and carry yourself. Once you get that down the rest just kind of comes to you.

GotYourBackSister.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, DiaperedJulia said:

yet I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

And when you feel that way after it all, you know that you made the right decision B) I think that's the most important aspect to all of this- making the right decisions. There is no "one size fits all" with gender identity so there can be no decisions which are right for everybody. But some of the decisions we might need to make have permanence and in those things it is crucial to not err.

You have the whole rest of your life to get things settled so take the time to think it all through. Make the decisions that are right for you. Gain experience in doing so you'll know for sure what to decide. And get help with the things you need to\\help with, and with those things you're not absolutely sure of so that when all is said and done you can say what DiaperedJulia said above :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Crossing my fingers that my new independent shrink will write the letter I can't wait for 2pm to come it's 5:22 in the morning woke up sometime after 4am time is going by slow.if all goes well Friday or Monday I'll start HTR.

As someone fighting the idea i may be trans and not just mentally messed up, this chart and Thread has made me feel a bit better, Thank you!

• Like 1

I've been taking the supplement for two weeks and finding some of my gestures are starting. To femininize like my walk for one and certain hand movements.