LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

closet DL

Jamie

I like to role-play when I do I like to rp as a baby now ill role-play as baby fur are diaper fur. Doing that got me started into wanting to wear diapers but I can't try

If you are thin enough buy some good nights, or you can buy thicker training pants, they are thin enough for you to have the feel of diapers without wearing.

In good nights or the training pants you can add male guards for thickness, if you do this gradually no one will notice.

You can wear only a few days a week or just on the weekend, until you get comfortable wearing.

Its all about allowing yourself some fun, life is way too short to not enjoy yourself when you can.

17 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

If you are thin enough buy some good nights, or you can buy thicker training pants, they are thin enough for you to have the feel of diapers without wearing.

In good nights or the training pants you can add male guards for thickness, if you do this gradually no one will notice.

You can wear only a few days a week or just on the weekend, until you get comfortable wearing.

Its all about allowing yourself some fun, life is way too short to not enjoy yourself when you can.

I think ill have to do when am by my self for while when my mom and dad is not home and am also worried about people seeing me buy them.

Anything that makes you feel better is good for you, so if you just wear them to bed or when you are watching TV or on the computer in the privacy of your room.

I wore sleepers for years and years without anyone but me seeing them, only in my room, I slept in them everynight,

5 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Anything that makes you feel better is good for you, so if you just wear them to bed or when you are watching TV or on the computer in the privacy of your room.

I wore sleepers for years and years without anyone but me seeing them, only in my room, I slept in them everynight,

4 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Then it appears that you will have to live your life wanting but never getting, that is the choice you are going to have to live with.

I would never want to live that way.

do you think maybe the urge to werar diapers will pass?

If you talk to those who have always loved diapers from a young age, they say it never go's away.

They throw everything away only to have to buy all over again, that is called the binge and purge cycle.

I'm very old, I have had my original fetishes ever since I was 12, still have them,

1 hour ago, ABJuggalo said:

so its something i should keep to my self? am not good at keeping things to my self and hiding things i don't live by myself ill still with them.

Listen we AB/DLs have all been in your shoes.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I know this is an old topic but I agree with DL and Rusty, I have been a DL since age 11 and most likely long before that and I have always hide my fetish, from my parents and my wife and children. To me it is a private matter, some of it sexual some fantasy. Sure I like to share experiances with like minded fetishes but not with my family.