LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Madness in the Sewing Room

Just as I thought the cute outfit ideas were coming to an end, I discovered more gotta-makes for March and added them to the 2016 gallery. The zigzag dress and the coral pinafore were already shown, but I finally managed to update the gallery. Hot off the presses this week: a chevron peasant dress and tights as well as a "Market Dress." I've got to say that the market dress was really a challenge and took almost two days to make. It isn't as easy as it looks because of the double layered skirt and all those knife pleats on the waist band and shoulder straps.

I have also started working on my next instructional book, "Sissy Style." It is designed to put order into little girls' outfits by defining the styles and types of outfits. It's picture-heavy, and it is a nice companion to "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing" because it will give you ideas of more outfits to make--for those of you who are trying the sewing projects in my first book.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/album/3294-baby-junes-2016-outfits/&page=1

The red pinafore dress: Drool...swoon...thud.......................................................................wet