LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Carry A Diaper Bag?

turtlepins

1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I can never be without my diaper bag because that's what let's people know I am an adult baby and Incontinent.

@Kawaharu

correct as always! additionally, if you did not have your diaper bag, you would end up in a situation where you would probably have either a wet or a messy diaper, if you didn't have diapers or your bag, you would have a mess to clean up, And if you think you're mom  would double or triple up your diapers or your boosters when you make a smelly mess, imagine what she would do if you didn't have a diaper on at all and made a mess, I don't think that would be very advantageous or comfortable for either of you!

*****hugs*****

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove errors in post
  • 3 months later...
On 11/1/2006 at 1:30 PM, turtlepins said:

I do. I bought one at Walmart, the bright yellow baby tunes one. It holds baby powder, three diapers, plastic pants, flushable wipes, desitin creamy lotion, my pills, book, palm pilot, etc. If I ever get into an accident and end up being transported to a hospital I want a change along. Or, worse, if I pass out or have physical problems and get transported to a hospital, I want a change along. this one only cost me ten bucks. I keep it hidden on the floor of the car, but I feel better knowing I have it along if I ever need it. :)

I have the dark blue baby looney tunes one but it wasn't from walmart 🤓 Mine came from a second hand store in the county I live in that has cart sales instead of priceing individual items. You basically fill up a cart with anything you want and it was $25 per cart so I got a really good deal at under $0.05 for mine 🤓.

The question of if I carry the diaper bag is intresting though .. Yes I carry it from my home to my mom&dad's car and from their car into the camper out back their place or in my mom's small building when I visit them 😜

Other than that I throw enough stuff for 2 changes in my LLbean backpack for doctors appointments as the LLbean backpack has more room. 

I have about 3 or 4 diaper bags but the only one I use alot is the baby looney tunes one 😇.

On 5/1/2007 at 9:06 PM, AutieAB said:

They were this time! (Warning: This is going to be a rant!)

Argh! What the heck do the TSA have against me?! Every single time I go through one of their checkpoints I get singled out for extra inspection! Every single time! This time I got my diaper-filled carry-on hand searched (by two different people), swabbed for chemicals, my body was wanded in intimate detail (I would be wearing jeans with metal rivets on the seams, wouldn't I?) and patted down. I was asked to roll down the waistband of my jeans. Fortunately I had decided to put a diaper on after the checkpoint or that would have been humiliating.

When I got home and unpacked my bag, it wasn't as I left it and low and behold, at the bottom was a card telling me that the TSA had searched my checked luggage too (pic below). That bag contained some (unbagged) Bambinos, a couple of Secure X-Pluses, nappy sacks, a bottle, sippy cup, baby powder and a NUK5. That must've given the agent a surprise/chuckle/shock...

Now of course, it could be coincidence that I'm always picked (3 times out of 3 at TSA checkpoints in the last 9 months) but every time it happens I become more and more convinced that I'm somehow marked as for extra inspection. Perhaps it's because my stays in the US are long. Perhaps it's because I have awkward body language. Maybe it's because I have really long hair. Maybe it's for no reason at all I'm getting pretty tired of it though. Perhaps they should direct their attentions towards finding real terrorists instead of picking on regular travellers

Rant over...

post-8967-1178067375_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1178067375_thumb.jpg

Write on the inspection form.. 

Fine i get it I will be wearing wearing the damn diaper (protection) next time then mail it to the TSA headquarters 😂

Man not kidding they calling you out for neglecting your needs😅

Read the damn notice again 😂

They searched you for your protection (diaper) and the protection of other passangers. 

If you need diapers and end up wetting yourself in the isle someone gonna slip and break their neck.

You know damn well they were watching to see if you went to the bathroom before boarding that flight 😅

You think I'm kidding but TSA always is getting into trouble over touching people inapporately in diapers yet if the people would have stopped to pay attention they would have realised TSA was infact checking their diapers 😂. They literally benn checking to make shure peoplexs diapers were dry or could last the flights 😂

Man you weren't wearing your diaper it wasn't shocking to the TSA agent it was fustrateing because ge then had to watch the damn cameras and follow you around until you boarded 😩

• 1 month later...

ive had the same diaper bag since college which is bizarre to think. its powder blue with lots of zoo animals all over and buttons and it says "cute lil guy" on the front. ive used it to hold all sorts of things over the years. heck, at one point in my life it held ALL my abdl stuff. but for right now in the main diaper part theres 1 bambinos and 2 blue trests. on the side pouches are my baby powder and baby lotion. in the front zipper part are ALL my pacifiers and pacifier parts from modifying some (you never know when they might come in handy). Back pouch has my adult sized wipes. its certainly durable and and is good shape for this forever baby but the zippers handles (?)came off long ago so i replaced them with a keychain that has my birthday on it!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

ive had the same diaper bag since college which is bizarre to think. its powder blue with lots of zoo animals all over and buttons and it says "cute lil guy" on the front. ive used it to hold all sorts of things over the years. heck, at one point in my life it held ALL my abdl stuff. but for right now in the main diaper part theres 1 bambinos and 2 blue trests. on the side pouches are my baby powder and baby lotion. in the front zipper part are ALL my pacifiers and pacifier parts from modifying some (you never know when they might come in handy). Back pouch has my adult sized wipes. its certainly durable and and is good shape for this forever baby but the zippers handles (?)came off long ago so i replaced them with a keychain that has my birthday on it!

I carry a diaper bag and a portable diaper bag wherever I go. The diaper bag stays in the car with me and it has 4 diapers, 4 boosters, pack of wipes and spare clothes in case of messy accidents. My portable diaper bag that I always on me, has a diaper, booster and a small pack of wipes. Being an adult baby, I never know when an accident happens or when I am pooping, or leaking in my diaper. Having my stuff on me, makes sure I am safe, secure and padded. My diaper bags also let's people know I am an adult baby and that's my diaper supplies.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Here is what mine looks like ....20230914_090041.thumb.jpg.23e64649d3137f3a948edfdb12486907.jpg

It only has 2 tranquility ATNs in it right now as I haven't actually refilled it from the last time it was used yet 😇

That looks pretty cool buddy. It looks like a duffle bag. Nice! I would say you need some good quality diapers in it like a couple megamaxs or BetterDrys.😁 Let's not forget the baby powder and baby wipes and anti-rash cream. Then I think you'll be all set for the big bad world!😃♥️

3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Here is what mine looks like ....20230914_090041.thumb.jpg.23e64649d3137f3a948edfdb12486907.jpg

It only has 2 tranquility ATNs in it right now as I haven't actually refilled it from the last time it was used yet 😇

That's a cute diaper bag

Hello all,

I use a diaper bag myself. It's a baby's diaper bag, but the shape makes it pass off as a laptop or messenger bag. I have enough supplies for two diaper changes and some other odds and ends. It's kind of heavy, but it's got me covered for just about anything for a outing. :)

DB Back.jpg

DB Front.jpg

• Thanks 1