LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth diapers and incontinence training

So I had a thought, and maybe someone here with a working bladder might want to try it.

I think it might be easier to untrain your your bladder with cloth diapers, rather then disposables. I've been experimenting with cloth diapers lately to help with bedwetting and I notice it feels remarkably similar to wet pants, except that it doesn't spread. If you could condition yourself to urinate when there is no discernible difference in fabric, maybe your mind would be willing to let go easier? I remember before I began having problems noticing a distinct difference between wearing a disposable and wearing underwear, and thought perhaps if you make the diaper indistinguishable from clothes, and got use to it, your brain would have an easier time adjusting to the idea of wetting whenever, as opposed to only wetting when you feel the diaper.

Also, for those of you who are 24/7 with cloth, how do you like it? I haven't found the right fit for me personally, and I don't really know what plastic pants to get, but the last ones I got gave me a very painful rash around the elastic, is it too tight?

Anyways, that's all, sorry if I didn't make my point across very well, let me know if I need to refine it.

When I started going full-time I liked cloth diapers. I enjoyed the feeling of wetness enshrouding me like a warm hug. But I got tired of the hassles involved with cloth diapers- disposables are far more convenient- so now I don't wear cloth diapers very often. But if you like feeling wet they might help you get started- with cloth you will notice any wetness immediately while with disposables that may take awhile :whistling: I think the better approach is to just go ahead and wear what you want to the most be that cloth, plain disposables, or one of the baby-print styles. The more that you do things the way you want to, the easier it becomes to do that B)

Bettypooh